Our client is a great company in the e-bikes industry that has over the years invested in design, technology and innovation, to make today the rides in our cities faster, stronger and more agile, that quickly became top of mind in its industry. A company that has grown internationally and implemented this position for young starters to learn about sales & other departments, to develop strong soft and hard skills and be part of an epic and exciting ride.
Junior Relations Manager - e-bikes industry in Brussels
The company is growing, in Belgium and internationally, which is why today they are looking for someone to manage clients relationships and work on several projects for their development in Germany, France, Holland, etc. from the Brussels office.In a nutshell:
- You are the first point of contact for the clients, answering their questions, maximising their satisfaction and acting as a brand ambassador to prospects and existing clients in BtoC and BtoB
- You would work with your team to develop the activities with pillars such as brand image, customer journey and strong brand experience
- You would work closely with all departments (Marketing, Logistics, etc.), bringing important information internally to be heard and used in the growing strategy.
- You are either Dutch + French fluent speaker
- OR German speaker
- You have an excellent level in English
- You recently graduated with a degree in a relevant field such as Marketing, Management, Business Administration, Sales, etc.
- But most important: you are a fast learner, team player, ambitious and a people person, looking forward to work, bring ideas, be part of the growth of a company!
It's a hands-on and formative function, within a horizontal and flexible company culture with opportunities, young and dynamic colleagues, dedicated managers and for sure no time to get bored!
Page Personnel Belgium
Place du Champ de Mars 5