Andere jobs via NOVA Engineering
Populaire jobs in Industriële automatisering, PLC programmeur:
- Foreman Kraandienst
- Software Technieker
- Technieker Kraandienst
- Technician Instrumentatie
- Sterke Technieker | PLC | Meet- en Regelinstrumentatie
Interessante jobs elke week in je mailbox? Vervolledig je CV op Mijn Jobat en schrijf je in voor Jobat Express.
NOVA Engineering is a partner specialized in project sourcing and recruitment & selection of technical employees and engineers.
Our client is an internationally strong organization. A manufacturer and machine builder with expertise in engineering, sales and service of specialized equipment to optimize production processes and production flow. To strengthen their engineering team in Flemish-Brabant we're looking for a “Junior Field Service Engineer - International” (m/f).
Junior Field Service Engineers (International)
As an international Field Service Engineer you are part of a team that is responsible for Field Service work (commissioning, operation, testing, integration, optimization, maintenance and repair) worldwide. This includes on call technical phone support and field response to equipment and customer issues. You will provide detailed field reports that are useful for the whole organization after every installation or technical intervention and give support to Sales and Project Management. You will provide training of customer maintenance and service personnel on site as well as own Service Engineers.
- Responsible for an effective field service work in terms of costs and timing.
- Ensuring the maximum performance of the systems/equipment in the field to satisfy the customers.
- Evaluate and diagnose problems and make appropriate repairs.
- Install or make adjustments on equipment (Food business).
You are flexible, willing to travel abroad and you meet the following requirements:
- A bachelor degree in Mechanical or Electro-Mechanical Engineering.
- A first relevant work experience.
- Solid understanding of mechanical engineering.
- Working knowledge of basic electrical power circuits and PLC circuits would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and configurations is considered a plus.
- Basic understanding of programming, preferably C++, C, Java or Python are considered to be a plus.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers, internal and external associates, and management.
- Excellent communication skills in English and/or other languages are considered to be a plus.
- A valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Willing to travel abroad for at least 80% of the time, based on a flexible schedule. This means it could be also during weekends or in holiday seasons.
- You like to work independently and internationally.
- You like variety, you adapt yourself easily to different environments and you are eager to learn.
- You communicate smoothly so you can inform and train users.
- You are flexible and capable to travel a lot on a short notice.
- You can count on an appropriate salary package with fringe benefits such as a company car, meal vouchers, group- and hospitalization insurance, attractive travel allowance, etc.
- You will be working in a company/team with a pleasant atmosphere.
- To keep you up to date on your technical expertise, the company invests in intensive training's given by professional trainers.
+32 471 71 70 69
Anderen bekeken ook
Deze job wordt niet langer aangeboden
- Functietype: Industriële automatisering, PLC programmeur
- Sector: Industrie en Machinebouw
- Alle vacatures via Nova Engineering
- Master (Licentiaat; Universiteit of Hoger Onderwijs Lange Type)
- Onbepaalde duur