7 van 9Volgende
Our client is active in telecommunication. They are currently looking for an International Collection Assistant (m/f) in Anderlecht, who is fluent in English.
International Collection Assistant in Anderlecht
The scope of responsibilities for this position as an International Collection Assistant are:
- You ensure the timely cash collection;
- You are responsible for the end to end handling of the Operator balance in SAP and the prepaid balance if applicable;
- You support reduction of revenue disputes, payment allocations, operator overviews;
- You review any exposure on Operators by supporting the credit risk colleagues;
- You guarantee that all collection activities are under control, including sending & receiving netting documents according to contractual agreed terms;
- You track, escalate overdues & any deviating behaviours to the Regional collection Manager;
- You ensure timely allocation of payments and chase up any netting/ remittance details;
- You ensure the preparation and follow up of the weekly Sales Calls, escalating key issues;
- You ensure that all escalation documents are prepared to Executive standard;
- You are the key contact for Operators as well to internal colleagues to ultimately ensure goal daily cash flow optimization.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
The required qualifications for this position as an International Collection Assistant are:
- You have a Bachelor degree;
- You have an excellent knowledge of the English language and any other language is a plus;
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office;
- You are able to communicate clearly & tactfully in written as well-spoken communication;
- You are a solid negotiator, able to communicate across departments;
- You are result driven;
- You act with integrity and have an international mindset;
- You are well organized and you are a good team player;
- You are immediately available.
Our client gives you the chance to be part of a dynamic team. Moreover, they offer you a competitive salary, as well as fringe benefits such as lunch vouchers. After a successful interim period, they offer you a fix contract. The company is also accessible by public transport.
Interested in this interim job? Apply today!
Robert Half Belgium
Stationsstraat 34 bus 1,
Anderen bekeken ook
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
Nog 14 dagen om te solliciteren
- Functietype: Controlling
- Sector: ICT, Telecom en Internet
- Alle vacatures via Accountemps Groot-Bijgaarden
- Professionele Bachelor (Hoger Onderwijs Korte Type)