2 van 4Volgende
As a HR Assistant you will be responsible for the following things:
- You will play an important role in a dynamic HR team where you will offer support to the HR Manager and HR Advisor, assisting with all HR administrative related activities and projects.First line support for general HR administrative queries
- Assist with the onboarding process (induction schedules, buddy program
- Support the timely and accurate run of the monthly payroll
- Administrative follow-up of all fringe benefits
- Maintain all personnel files, update HR databases and profiles on intranet
- Help out with the organisation of HR events (job fairs, staff appreciation day
Interested in this position? Apply online or send your CV to email@example.com
As a HR Assistant you have the following profile:
- You have obtained a Bachelors' degree in Human Resources
- You have a maximum of 3 years of relevant experience in HR administration and/or payroll
- You are trilingual Dutch, French and English
- You have excellent skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- You are pro-active and a natural-born problem-solver
- Confidentiality, accuracy and integrity are a second nature to you
- You are able to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- You have good communication skills and a positive attitude
What's on Offer?
- A lot of responsibilities
- A function in a well-known company
- An attractive salary package
- A challenging mission within a dynamic company
This is a great opportunity for a starting HR professional to gain generalist knowledge about the day-to-day HR operations in an international law firm. If you are interested, don't hesitate to apply!
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.
Avenue Louise 326
Anderen bekeken ook
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
Nog 48 dagen om te solliciteren
- Functietype: Administratie en support
- Sector: Dienstverlening en Human Resource
- Alle vacatures via Walters People Brussel-BS
- Academische Bachelor
- Onbepaalde duur
Van € 2.000 tot € 3.000 per maand