From our regional headquarters based in Zaventem (Brussels area), our team ensures the development and supports manufacturing of high-quality car interior components.
To reinforce our foothold in Europe and Africa, we are looking for individuals who have the courage and creativity to set lofty goals and continually challenge themselves to attain them. Interested in working for an international and dynamic company? We currently are looking for a:
Responsibility of the function starts with required evaluation selection according to development targets/product characteristics in close communication with colleagues from the R&D department within Toyota Boshoku Europe or Japan and continues with planning and execution until all evaluations are finalized and result outcome is examined. You will analyze the failure reason and support design departments in countermeasure development by providing technical insight.
- Select and schedule necessary evaluations for projects, serial production and cost reduction activities.
- Prepare correct test setup according to technical standards and receive reliable evaluation results.
- Understand and examine evaluation results, report and communicate results to related parties.
- Support plants/serial production on problem analysis and support in developing countermeasures for serial production issues.
- Prepare reports for project milestone meetings.
- Work and communicate closely with related parties (TBEU R&D, TB Japan and customer) in following up ongoing and planned evaluations and problem analysis.
- Continuously focus on improving quality of evaluation output by studying and comparing test method to known standards and implement improvement actions.
As an Evaluation Engineer, you will join the Evaluation Engineering Department where you - with
the support of your team members - will develop yourself in the field of automotive seat performance evaluation and validation. Supported by internal and external trainings you will have the chance to work with unique equipment, software and test methods and over time be responsible for EU region development projects. Evaluation Engineering Department is a department that is constantly growing and expanding its capabilities while giving its members the opportunity to grow as well as giving the opportunity to have direct input and influence on future test implementations and work environment.
- Bachelor or master degree in engineering field, preferably in mechanical or industrial engineering or equal.
- Experience in product evaluation and product design is considered an asset.
- You have a hands on mentality and are able to work independently
- Team player who can adapt to the Japanese business culture.
- Strong communication skill.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office.
- Basic knowledge of CATIA is an asset.
- Working level efficiency in English.
- Willing to travel abroad for short to mid long terms (5-15%)
- No physical restriction to handle/lift/carry parts (max 25 kg)
Toyota Boshoku Europe offers an interesting career in an international company with varied job content and a pleasant work atmosphere.
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.