After the successful release and commercialization of a first version of its indoor drone (Loki 1.0), the company has now released the second, much more advanced, version (Loki Mk2). Our clients range from Police Anti-Terrorist Teams to International Security companies, rescue teams and Army Special Forces.
Sky-Hero manages the complete development of its products, from conceptual R&D to setting up production and handling after sales. We are now actively looking for new collaborators to reinforce our operational team. In that context, the focus would be on handling all the order preparations, after sale service and be part of the R&D effort as a prototype assembler. As a technician you will also lead the drive towards more structured process and better organization within the company.
Being part of Sky-Hero will enable you to evolve in a flexible and young environment, work on high-tech products with a complete control on the entire development & production process (very few building bricks of our products are outsourced) and in close collaboration with all stakeholders of the operational and product design teams.
What do we expect from our collaborators?
- Strive in an operational environment and able to keep your working desk organized and tidy
- Rigor and precision in the execution of all tasks related to order preparation and after sales procedures
- Proactive in setting up structured follow up documents, procedures
- Capable to work with agility, under pressure, with tight deadlines in an ever-changing environment.
- Proactive thinking and open-minded discussions with all the stakeholders of the project.
- Not being afraid to be out of the comfort zone and be ready to learn new technologies.
- Work from our offices in Brussels, with availabilities to travel (mostly Europe) from time to time.
As a technician at Sky-Hero you will:
- Take over the after sales operations, diagnose issues on Sky-Hero’s devices and perform software, mechanical and electronical repairs
- Be responsible for the prototyping efforts, from manual electronical soldering to carbon CNC machining and 3D printing; perform micro soldering, rework, and reflow tasks.
- Manage the technical lab, organize all tools and parts in a professional way and coordinate with supply chain to make sure the right equipment is always available for the team
- Handle all sale orders preparation and perform rigorous manual final QC before shipping
- Participate into the setting up of procedures for stock management, sale and after-sales flow, prototypes management. Maintain records pertaining to all material tasks executed.
- Create assembly procedure manuals for our new devices. Help with the creation of end user manuals and ‘how-to’ videos
- Participate in manual testing effort
- Minimum 3 years of experience repairing and/or assembling hardware and software or electronics.
- Relevant experience in a comparable role.
- An operational mind able to internalize and document procedures
- Good hands-on skills, advanced mechanical and soldering skills.
- Ability to use hand and powered tools.
- Basic electronics skills, able to read and understand a schematic.
- Ability to sit/stand for continuous periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Experience with Microsoft suit (excel, word, etc.)
- English proficiency
- French and/or Dutch are a plus
- Drones, quadcopters, remotely operated toys …
- Experience with CNC machining
- Basic programming skills
- Experience with an ERP (eg Dolibarr)
- A very competitive annual salary
- Dynamic, flexible, fast-growing environment
- A flat hierarchy (everyone has a real voice at SKY-HERO)
- People-oriented with an informal environment
- Great offices
- Flexible working hours
- Work from our offices in Brussels (or partial teleworking), with availabilities to travel (mostly Europe) from time to time