Development Engineer HVACR
- Daikin Europe NV
- Onbepaalde duur, Voltijds
Development Engineer HVACR
Daikin Europe N.V. is the European headquarters of the Japanese company, Daikin Industries Ltd. We design, manufacture and distribute air conditioning and heating systems for commercial, residential and industrial applications. Our headquarters are located in Brussels and Ostend, but through our sales networks we also have a presence throughout Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
The EMEA development centre headquarter is located in Ostend and Ghent. This vacant position is located in the Ostend office, although a permanent move is planned towards Ghent office by end 2023.
We are the market leader in the field of air conditioning and also offer Total Comfort Solutions in the fields of cooling, heating, ventilation and related techniques.
In addition, as a company we are constantly expanding, with extensive international contacts, a pleasant, stimulating working environment, extensive training and coaching, ... Daikin Europe N.V. has many trump cards. However, our highly motivated employees are our greatest asset. That is why we are always looking for new talent.
As EMEA Development Centre (EDC), we develop air-conditioning, heating, refrigeration and ventilation products. As well controls and IOT solutions are developed. These are produced in different factories located within and outside Europe. These products are put on the market through our various Daikin distributors and affiliates within Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Core tasks in these developments include:
- Development of the mechanical and thermodynamic design in order to reach the required product specifications.
- Test and adapt the products in accordance with relevant regulations.
- Determine which tests and evaluations the products must undergo and analyse the test results.
- Based on your thermo dynamical knowledge, analyse the system performance and workout proposals to improve the product efficiency.
- Determine your own work-plan autonomously while taking the global planning within and outside EDC into account.
- Discuss your interim results with the management, make diagnoses and ensure the setting up and implementation of action plans to identify and avoid bottlenecks.
- Equally important is your role as contact person between EDC and other departments such as Sales, Procurement, Quality and Production, whereby you will acquire a good insight to the whole Daikin production process.
- You have a Master degree in engineering, for example in mechanics, electromechanics or thermodynamics.
- You are a person with a strong technical interest, willing to lead and follow-up a project.
- You are a team player who is driven to find solutions for technical requirements and specific client enquiries.
- You enjoy playing an active role in projects and you have the requisite self-discipline to draw up timetables, make priorities and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of both spoken and written English are essential for this position. Knowledge of another European language is a plus.
- This vacancy is open to both recent graduates and candidates with experience.
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
- Onbepaalde duur
- 4 augustus
Ontvang per mail jobs op maat
Ontvang nieuwe 'Elektrotechniek, Onderhoudstechnicus HVAC' jobs in West-Vlaanderen meteen in je mailbox.