Our client is active in the IT sector. You will join a dynamic team within an international company.
The scope of responsibilities for this job as Credit Collector includes:
- Follow up of a dedicated portfolio of customers (calls, letters, e-mails …) in the IT- tool;
- Follow up of blocked customers, claims, complaints and prepayment;
- Follow up of credit limits, payment terms and blocked customers;
- Settlements of outstanding invoices in the financial application.
Robert Half BV processes the data from applicants that is required to carry out the application process. You can find more information on data protection, in particular on your rights, at https://www.roberthalf.be/en/privacy-notice.
The requested qualifications for this job as Credit Collector include:
- You are in possession of a Bachelor in Finance / Economics / Accountancy;
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch, English and French;
- You are a fresh graduate or you already have professional experience;
- You are at ease with the use of MS Office. Knowledge of SAP is a plus;
- You maintain an assertive and diplomatic mindset. Also, You are a true teamplayer.
Our client offers:
- A good compensation package with extralegal benefits;
- A full time contract and flexible working hours;
- The possibility of home working;
- The chance to work for an internationally growing company;
- A permanent contract after the initial interim period.
Interested in this interim position? Apply today.