Coordinator Ground/Driver Trainers
- Lineas Group
- Onbepaalde duur, Voltijds
Coordinator Ground/Driver Trainers
Who are we looking for?
The Coordinator Ground or Driver Trainers is responsible for a team of (Sr) Trainers, you actively follow up all current courses and you determine the direction in which the courses should evolve to optimize training time and quality.
Responsible for all recognized trainers and the quality of all training courses organized for safety personnel. Feedback from business sponsors, training deliverers & end users is obtained to indicate quality of ‘train the trainer’ sessions (where conducted), quality of launch/implementation arrangements and quality of training material.
Encourages two-way communication at all levels. Makes an immediate, positive impression. Communicates both orally and in writing, in a fluent and clear manner, which holds the audience’s attention. Builds support for ideas and views, convincing others and gaining agreement to proposals. Is able to use a range of different influencing styles in order to achieve a desired outcome.
What are your duties?
- Guide a team of Trainers and Senior Trainers within the Academy supplemented with all recognized trainers outside of the LINEAS Academy whenever they act as a trainer for LINEAS Academy. You are hierarchically and functionally responsible for the internal (Sr) Trainers and only functionally responsible for the external trainers.
- Follow-up of current training courses by means of class councils, class visits, coaching, ...
- Drawing up training plans, approving training resources, coordinating creation of training content in collaboration with all recognized trainers. Oversee the production of appropriate training materials by (senior) trainers, ensuring quality standards.
- Developing new products and courses or exams that deviate from the standard training programs. Work with Operational Managers to capture and agree at a high level key training requirements for Operations areas.
- Complete training needs analysis to scope requirements for agreed projects, identify the cost of the performance gap & recommend & agree appropriate training solutions (internal or external) to meet needs in a cost effective manner. All training solutions are designed to agreed time, cost and quality parameters & signed off with the client.
- Recognize trainers and examiners within the field of management. The coordinator is prepared and able to deal with inadequate performance and takes steps to remedy the situation.
- Stimulate the development of trainers and examiners during internal continuous training and structural consultation with all trainers and examiners.
- In order to stay in touch with both training and practice, you will still spend approximately 15% of your time on performing trainings or exams.
- Responsible for the collaboration between LINEAS Academy and the other services of LINEAS: Regulations, SHC and Local Ops. On the one hand you represent the LINEAS Academy in relation to these stakeholders and on the other hand you will be a first point of contact for these stakeholders within LINEAS Academy for all questions regarding training and certification procedures.
- Experience of overseeing the production of technology based training (including interactive design experience & testing, awareness of graphic design principles).
- Shows a readiness to make decisions and commit to a course of action. Demonstrates a drive for results, makes things happen. Motivated by challenge and achievement and responds positively to change. Maintains will to win and sees problems through to a successful conclusion. Is energetic, enthusiastic, determined and resourceful. Evaluation information is used to improve the design/delivery of the solution.
What is your profile?
- You’re fluent in Dutch or French with a good knowledge of the other language. Knowledge of English is a plus
- You have a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent by experience)
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a trainer or examiner in a railway context
- You have experience in train the trainer techniques
- You are you a teamplayer with good communication skills
Lineas stands for diversity. We believe that skills and talent are unrelated to gender, ethnicity, age, social background, sexual orientation, philosophical or religious beliefs, ...
What do we have to offer you?
With us you will have the opportunity to develop your career in a fast growing and international company.
- You will be part of a team of passionate colleagues who will make the Modal Shift a reality.
- You will receive an attractive salary with attractive fringe benefits.
- We give you a personal training and all the coaching you need to get started.
- Afterwards, you will be given every opportunity to further develop your talents.
- You are allowed to work autonomously and independent of time - even from home or on location when it suits you best.
- You will end up in a young and energetic company. Things are moving fast here and a lot is always changing. That opens up permanent perspectives for your career.
- Professionele Bachelor (Hoger Onderwijs Korte Type)
- Nederlands, Engels, Frans
- Onbepaalde duur
Ontvang per mail jobs op maat
Ontvang nieuwe 'Opleidingsorganisator / supervisor' jobs in Brussel meteen in je mailbox.