Andere jobs via Itzu Select
Populaire jobs in Marketing management:
- Team manager
- Brand Manager
- Teammanager marketingcommunicatie Dreambaby
- Campagne Manager Dreamland
- Account executive
Interessante jobs elke week in je mailbox? Vervolledig je CV op Mijn Jobat en schrijf je in voor Jobat Express.
Itzu Select is een selectiekantoor, we gaan op zoek naar de perfecte jobmatch voor jou. We zijn gespecialiseerd in 5 gebieden en dat bespaart kostbare tijd, want hierdoor spreek je met experts die zowel jou als je werkgebied begrijpen. De tijd die we winnen spenderen we liever om te luisteren naar jouw wensen en om je kwaliteiten te leren kennen. Alleen zo kunnen we een aanpak op maat, per persoon, per specialisatie leveren. Het resultaat? Garantie op een geslaagde match tussen werknemer en werkgever.
Since 1974, SCIA has been developing, distributing and supporting software products for the design and analysis of structures in the construction sector. Our software is available in 15 languages, in more than 50 countries and supports 20 national standards. Our extensive network of partners ensures that we can optimally help our customers on a local level.
Content Marketing & Social Media Specialist
We are looking for an energetic, creative and enthusiastic person to take our content & social media to the next level. Relevant and authentic content is key to connect with our customers in a meaningful way - both delighting them and driving affinity for the SCIA brand and products. You will be responsible for developing and executing a content marketing & social media plan aligning to business objectives providing our customers with helpful, meaningful and engaging content to deliver a superior customer experience. In this role, you will oversee content requirements and create deliverables to build customer engagement, trust and awareness for the SCIA brand & product solutions. Connecting brand, product and industry story telling with customer acquisition efforts to support lead generation campaigns throughout the customer journey.
- Own & manage the end to end content creation process from thought leadership to demand generation content.
- Work with cross-functional teams to create, curate, and syndicate content to increase brand awareness, online presence and support the lead generation funnel
- Build internal & external advocacy to grow content engagement across SCIA’s brand publishing channels including Social Media
- Develop, edit & distribute engaging, high-quality copy with the ability to adapt to varying regions, market segments, customer personas and content formats (e.g. blog content, expert articles, customer stories, video’s, white papers, social media posts, press releases, brochures etc.)
- Create, maintain, and share editorial calendars and content plans to support marketing programs & collaborate cross-departments to recommend & optimize content & topics
- Metrics - Set Social Media KPIs for content performance and consistently monitor and measure outcomes to ensure desired results are achieved
- Keep up-to-date of the latest social media best practices & technologies • Own & maintain a library of customer references to support international sales and marketing efforts
- Own & maintain governance over content library on Sharepoint and assist with communicating about new assets and materials
- Events - When needed, you will travel to events (Industry Fairs, User Conferences ...) to capture imagery, customer interviews and trends that will be repurposed for content
- Partnerships- Establish & manage content partnerships by communicating with Industry professionals, organizations & influencers to create a strong network for relevant content & thought leadership
- Listen to industry trends, review content metrics and online conversation to map out, evolve and optimize content topics
- In collaboration with the marketing team you’ll lead the effort to define and develop key messaging to support campaigns
- Responsible for maintaining brand & editorial guidelines and standards across all distribution channels
- BA in marketing communications
- Min. 5 years success in B-to-B marketing as a content specialist or copywriter
- Strong technical writing and editorial skills
- High-level of fluency in spoken and written English, French, and Dutch
- Strong storytelling and journalistic capabilities from technical to executive
- Deep understanding of social media management & KPI’s • Applied experience in developing and executing international social media strategies
- Applied experience with content marketing best practices to drive engagement across the customer journey—from awareness to advocacy
- Comfortable using data and analytics to set goals, track progress, and optimize outcomes
- Understanding of lead nurturing practices to grow and nurture target audiences with compelling content
- Passion for understanding audiences; ability to translate these insights into highly effective content distribution strategies
- Excellent knowledge of FB, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram… & social media tools (Hootsuite ..)
- Knowledge of automation tools (Marketo, Hubspot ..) is a plus
- A multicultural environment with lots of energy, drive and open communication
- Being part of an international company with premium product positioning and part of the Europe’s number 1 construction software group, the Nemetschek Group
- Home office
- Package of extra-legal benefits, company car, next to an attractive base salary
- Significant yearly bonus linked to achievement of personal goals and results of the company
- Personal development plan for personal growth and a successful career path
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.
Anderen bekeken ook
Deze job wordt niet langer aangeboden
- Functietype: Marketing management
- Sector: ICT, Telecom en Internet
- Herk-de-Stad (standplaats)
- Alle vacatures via Itzu Select
- Professionele Bachelor (Hoger Onderwijs Korte Type)
- Nederlands, Engels, Frans
- Onbepaalde duur