bpost is the number one postal operator and the main universal service provider in Belgium.
Are you passionate about transport and do you always prioritise safety? Then get behind the wheel at bpost as a truckdriver!
You will drive according to a fixed route schedule to the various sorting centres, the post offices or possibly to our customers.
You are responsible for loading and unloading the truck.
Besides these tasks and responsibilities, you and your colleagues will ensure that everything runs smoothly in the transport warehouse and on the quays.
- At all times, you respect the traffic rules and the bpost safety guidelines.
- In addition, you have a sporty disposition and can also do some physically demanding work.
- Working different shifts does not put you off.
- You can produce a certificate of good behaviour and morals.
- You are at least 18 years old and have at least completed primary education.
- You have a CE driving licence.
- Have a sense of accuracy
- Customer orientation
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances (flexibility)
- Being able to make contact
- Working independently
- Dealing with stress
- Ability to learn
- Keeping rules and agreements
- A job in your own region
- Intermediate route between home and work
- A punctual monthly salary
- Additional benefits
- Meal vouchers of €8/day worked (net value €160/month)
- Various premiums: ARAB, no-accident allowance and night performance allowance
- End-of-year bonus (after 1 year, pro rata)
- End-of-year gift (€35 net/year)
- Annual bonus based on company results and a ratio number of months worked
- Eco-vouchers worth €240 net/year
- You are entitled to 20 paid and 2 extra-legal holidays
- Possibility of getting a permanent contract as early as after 3 weeks
- Numerous career opportunities
- A wide range of training opportunities: bpost even offers you the chance to obtain a secondary school diploma if you do not yet have one
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.