Change Manager Operations
- USG Professionals Legal
- Onbepaalde duur, Voltijds
Change Manager Operations
In Belgium, they have extensive expertise in liability insurance, technical insurance, fire insurance, transport insurance and vehicle fleet insurance.
To strengthen their Belgian Team, our client is looking for a Change Manager Operations.
- Translate strategic plans into a portfolio of projects to enable the delivery of the strategy;
- Define required adjustment to processes in close cooperation with the business;
- Launch of new business propositions (e.g. regional proposition in NL and binders in BE);
- Continuously drive improvement in local processes;
- Focus on consistent execution of services provided by the Functions, control over processes and cost containment;
- Analyse end-to-end process consequences (including claims, finance and risk) of changes in the business architecture. Define projects and build the high level business cases for approval into project execution.
- Analysis of changes in market or business circumstances that require adaption of the way the business is executed. In close cooperation with the business impact analyses are executed and implementation alternatives and high level business cases are defined;
- Where appropriate (no IT impact and or business specific activities requiring deep knowledge) act as lead of local market initiatives (new product launch, implementation of local strategy, etc);
- Ensure implementation of changes derived from Group projects/programmes are in line with Legal Entity strategic objectives and are assessed on process and organisational impact. Where appropriate execute analysis of impact and recommend approach to change.
- Guard the consistency of the business and process architecture;
- Define improvements in close cooperation with the business, finance, compliance and risk as a consequence of changes in rules and regulations (e.g. data quality requirements for regulatory reporting);
- Act as point of contact for Group oversight functions in relation to business and processes (BCM/EUC/H&S, etc);
- Execute Legal Entity specific change activities related to Internal audit points, NBB instructions and other external organisations relevant for the SBU or Legal Entity (e.g. Assuralia).
Role Requirements Change Manager Operations
- Local knowledge in terms of products, processes and underlying systems;
- Can translate Local and legal entity strategy into concrete operational initiatives to improve the way the business is executed and services are being delivered to our clients;
- Can implement local market initiatives into operation;
- Can oversee and analyse consequences of new markets or improvement initiatives to the business and drives enhancement of market capabilities for the legal entity;
- Understands how costs containment/reduction and improvement of control is reached and is able to drive this process;
- Can oversee complexity over different business areas and brings people together;
- Works effectively in the legal entity organization in close alignment with the shared services centre where key contacts are IT/BC Business partner and BC Project managers and Country managers;
- Has a substantial knowledge of the Operational Excellence methodology and new ways of working;
- You will be part of an international team, frequent traveling (France, Netherlands and to some extent London) is part of the scope of this job. Main location is Brussels.
- Leads/directs the Market Facilitation activities;
- Replaces the HOO as business owner/business sponsor in meetings and projects;
- You have a Master’s degree;
- You have at least 4 years experience in a similar senior role (operations, IT, business process consultant);
- You have knowledge and experience in process and data analyses;
- You have excellent skills in communication across the various layers of the organisation;
- You are a team player who gets things done;
- You have excellent knowledge of insurance products, processes and supporting IT.
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
- Master (Licentiaat; Universiteit of Hoger Onderwijs Lange Type)
- Minstens 5 jaar ervaring
- Nederlands, Engels, Frans
- Onbepaalde duur
- 17 juni
Ontvang per mail jobs op maat
Ontvang nieuwe 'Project management' jobs in Brussel meteen in je mailbox.