The Proviron Group has an immediate need for a Functional Chemicals Business Manager for our business unit PROVICHEM. If you are a passionate sales professional with a proven track record of success in B2B sales. Looking for a growth opportunity in the chemical industry.
- International driven and focus on sustainable
- combination of sales, business management and product development
- involvement in all aspects of the business flow
Curious how we are making a sustainable difference to the paint industry? Read the full story about one of our innovative products (SVS) on which you will focus in your future position: Toon website
Business manager provichem
- As our international sales executive you will manage and further develop our existing customer base. The portfolio mainly consists of intermediates used in water-based coatings, metal plating, pharmaceuticals and engineering plastics.
- With your drive and professional approach you will achieve the agreed annual targets (volume, revenue and margin growth) and all the other qualitative objectives.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the continued development, implementation and communication of our business strategy.
- You will develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders at current and prospective customers, including plant or supply chain executives.
- You will take part in trade fairs, conferences and seminars in order to stay updated on trends, developments and opportunities in the market. You are able to translate these opportunities into business.
- You gather, analyze and interpret customer, competition and market data.
- You report to the Commercial Director and you work closely together in multidisciplinary teams if needed
- As an ideal candidate you have a minimum of 4 years of experience in a business management role.
- You have a master’s degree in Engineering, Technology or Life Sciences.
- You build strong customer relationships at all levels and have a “nose” for new business opportunities.
- You have a harvester´s soul but are disposed of the necessary hunter competences, with a good understanding of business economics.
- You can demonstrate your sales or account leadership history of calling on multi-level plant or facilities management, while developing executive-level relationships.
- You are a definite team player, entrepreneur and communicator.
- You are prepared to travel frequently internationally.
- You have a history of working in a field that required autonomy and self-motivation.
- You like working in a “no nonsense” culture within a dynamic, flat structured company.
Tankkaart / Laadpas
Besides a competitive salary and benefits, we offer you a varied and exciting position and a motivating work environment in a progressive company with a passionate family shareholder. You will work as part of a dynamic team where there is plenty of room for initiative and personal input.
do you feel the chemistry?
Then send us your motivation and CV.
And we will process your application quickly and confidentially.