Andere jobs via Robert Half Belgium
Alle jobs Controlling
Populaire jobs in Controlling:
- Financial Controller
- Interne Controller/Interne Auditor
- Business Controller
- Budget Controller – Support Dienst Boekhouding
- Business Partner / Rechterhand CEO / 70K
Interessante jobs elke week in je mailbox? Vervolledig je CV op Mijn Jobat en schrijf je in voor Jobat Express.
Team spirit has true meaning in this company! They are the best at what they do because of real collaboration across different teams, across different departments and across countries.
Business Controller - Brussels - Attractive salary+benefits
The scope of responsibilities for this position as a Business Controller includes:
Reporting & Controlling
- Full support on month-end closing process with special focus on the business unit and integration into the consolidated system;
- Creates, organizes and manages daily, weekly and monthly business reporting, including financial results to the business stakeholders;
- Monitors actual P&L performance against budget, forecast and last year;
- Manage ad-hoc request/projects as requested by the Head of FP&A;
- Ensure control, accuracy, predictability and timely delivery of figures, analysis and comments;
- Evaluates data, prepares forecasts, and analyzes trends for P&L forecast;
- Support annual budgeting and forecasting process, aligned with centralized processes;
- Communicate, discuss and challenge financial impacts with supported cost centers;
- Identifies performance issues and makes recommendations to cost centers owners for remedial actions and follows up their results;
- Support the quality and timing of closing process;
- Be the owner of internal controls policies such as Purchase requests, invoice approval flows...;
- Bring expertise to improve accounting processes within the team, or in the systems (ex: support the creation of an invoice workflow cycle.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
The required qualifications for this position as Business Controller (m/f) are:
- Academic background: Master in business administration, economics or strong accounting background;
- Experience in a big 4 company (audit) is a plus;
- 5-8 years of experience in a financial role, including a minimum of 3-4 years of experience in a controlling role;
- Fluent in English, Dutch and French;
- Strong systems experience and knowledge IT infrastructure / systems processes as well as knowledge in Microsoft Office and BI tools;
- Analytical mindset , customer focus, proactive and able to work under pressure, team player;
- Able to influence, negotiate and resolve conflicts;
- Good presentation and communication skills.
Our client offers an attractive salary with attractive benefits. You will be given thorough in-house training when you begin, and all the coaching you need to start working. You will continue to be offered every opportunity to further develop your talents.
You will be able to work autonomously and free of time constraints - even occasionally from home or on-site if that works out better.
You will be working at a dynamic company. Things progress quickly, so there is always a great deal of change. This will open up permanent prospects for your career.
Interested in this position? Apply today!
Robert Half Belgium
Stationsstraat 34 bus 1,
Anderen bekeken ook
Deze job wordt niet langer aangeboden
- Functietype: Controlling
- Sector: Financiën en Verzekeringen
- Alle vacatures via Robert Half Finance & Accounting Groot-Bijgaarden
- Bachelor na Bachelor
- Nederlands, Engels, Frans
- Onbepaalde duur