Teamleader Solar Engineering
- ENGIE Solutions
- Durée indéterminée, Temps plein
Teamleader Solar Engineering
Description de la fonction
The ENGIE Group wants to play a leading role in the energy transition, so renewable energy is also an important part of our strategy for ENGIE Solutions.
With the Solar Technics department, ENGIE Solutions is one of the market leaders in photovoltaic installations. Solar Technics develops turnkey PV installations for companies and investors, and is competitive thanks to its very dynamic SME style. We are looking for an additional employee to help shape our growth.
Find out what your next professional challenge will be!
- coaching, guiding and motivating five solar design engineers
- planning and organization of team members' work
- making the appropriate decisions before timing or other problems threaten to occur
- streamlining internal customer queries (Sales, Purchasing, Project Management, Service,…) to the engineers
- coordinating the cooperation with external engineering companies and actively seeking additional external capacity, with the aim of dealing with engineering demand peaks
- developing improvement paths to facilitate the smooth operation of the team and improve team members
- performing your own engineering tasks for certain projects
- setting your own balance between the Team Leader tasks and your own engineering work
- during the preliminary phase, you will support the business developers in selling PV projects, both rooftop and on ground-mounted projects
- you size large PV installations with the emphasis on the electrical balancing
- you support purchasing when requesting quotes in the solar market
- thanks to your pragmatic approach and ‘hands on’ mentality, you support the project managers in the field during the implementation of projects. In this context, you will participate in site meetings where necessary, and you will have contacts with the site management and the customer
- you report to the Manager of the Solar Technics department
Do you possess the following qualifications & skills? Then click ‘Apply’!
- industrial engineer by training or equivalent by experience in the area of electricity or electromechanical systems
- experience in the photovoltaic sector is an important plus. If possible, with large roof- and ground-based PV installations
- you are familiar with the design or study of industrial electrical installations (AC) at low and medium voltage levels
- you have a good knowledge of AutoCAD. Experience with Civil 3D and specific Solar tools (e.g.: PVSyst,…) is a plus
- managing teams is part of your work experience. In addition, your demonstrable people management skills are very important
- you relish the challenge of building a motivated team and attach great importance to cooperation within and outside the team
- you remain critical of existing processes and are constantly looking for opportunities for improvement. you do not avoid making decisions
- you are stress-resistant and like to work in a dynamic, non-hierarchical SME environment in a constantly changing renewable energy market
- you have a driving license
- you speak good Dutch, English and French
Then join our experts in the various innovative and exciting projects of ENGIE Solutions. You get the opportunity to use your technical skills as well as to discover cutting-edge technologies that will lead us further to a zero-carbon future.
Joining ENGIE Solutions is more than that! You also get:
- a competitive salary in line with your education and experience
- fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, concessionary travel, hospitalization- & group insurance
- interesting training and career opportunities
Cette adresse est introuvable.
Aucun itinéraire n'a pu être trouvé entre les deux adresses.
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
- Master (Licence, Université ou Enseignement Supérieur de Type Long)
- Au moins 2 ans d'expérience
- Néerlandais, Anglais, Français
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein
Postuler avant le
- 29 mai
Recevoir des jobs par e-mail
Recevez de nouveaux jobs pour 'Cadre technique - Flandre occidentale' dans votre boîte mail.