PROJECT ENGINEER OIL & GAS
- Fuse Engineering
- Intérim option contrat fixe, Indépendant, Temps plein
PROJECT ENGINEER OIL & GAS
This opportunity could be for you!
For a big international company with more than 60.000 employees we are looking for a Project Engineer with minimum 5 years of experience. You will be working in Liege so a French speaking Project Engineer with experience in Oil & Gas would be a great match.
The scope of work is to lead projects regarding the new construction and modification of various on-site production facilities, bulk tank facilities, cylinder facilities etc..
The marketing/sales department makes the commercial agreements with the customer based on the pre-calculation by the project manager and draws up the final project order.
Description de la fonction
- The project order is then translated by the Project Engineer into a project design, taking into account regulations and internal procedures
- Responsible for the assigned project from the project design to the final placement and delivery to the customer
- Contact person both internally and externally
- Making preliminary calculations in accordance with laws and regulations, procedures and customer specifications
- Completeness of required project specifications
- Technical feasibility
- Delivery reliability
- Lead time
- Timeliness of signalling more/less work
- Conformity with customer requirements
- Conforming to legal standards/directives
- Planning and reporting
- Timely presence of required materials
- Quality and progress of the performance
- Realisation within budget and term
- Justification in case of deviation from the budget
- Ready for start-up review
- Training of personnel timely adjustment in the event of changes
- Accuracy and completeness of data
- Timeliness of supplying project data
- Delivery protocol
- Maintenance instructions and spare parts list
- Master Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience with leading projects
- Able to speak French & English
We offer you a very challenging & interesting opportunity with one of the most challenging companies in the Oil & Gas industry. You will be able to commit to a contract of 12 months and you'll have the option to extend it.
Last but not least, you will get a daily rate, according to your skills & experience, between €450-650€/day.
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
- Intérim option contrat fixe
- Temps plein
De € 50 à € 62 par heure
Postuler avant le
- 7 juin
Recevoir des jobs par e-mail
Recevez de nouveaux jobs pour 'Chef de projet, responsable technique - Bruxelles' dans votre boîte mail.