You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
My client is the world's leading consumer FMCG company !
Your role :
* Lead the Customer Service activities to deliver high levels of service to
* Develop the necessary methods, procedures, systems, and analytical
tools required to ensure corporate case fill, in-stock, on-time delivery,
and accurate transaction goals are met or exceeded.
* Ensure development and implementation of actions plan with key
customers to step change partnerships.
* Ensure flawless execution in product-flow to customer, related to new
item introductions and promotional activity
* Identify risks/opps vs the plan and bring new efficiency projects aligned with logistics to
ensure we hit or overperform the planned budget
* Collaborate with colleagues from France Benelux
Your profile :
* At least 5 years' experience in Customer Service or similar type of roles,
ideally in FMCG
* Commercial awareness
* People management
* Strong analytical skills
* Flexibility in thinking and pragmatic problem solving skills
* Demonstrates proven ability to take initiative, be a self-starter
* Fluency in Dutch AND/OR French. The Business language is English,
* Flexible for visits to our customers on average 1x week, and on average
1x per month a visit to Netherlands.
* System knowledge : SAP ; Msoffice, Excel
Your offer :
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.