My client is market leader in food processing and packaging all over the world.
- Execute the delivery of high-quality service administration, for a defined FSO area, tothe relevant field force stakeholders. Ensure that the relevant stakeholders areinvolved in a timely manner and with a high level of co-operation to drive satisfactoryback-office administration.
- Master Data Mangementowner for work centres
- Execute internal order management and follow up
- Execute end to end intercompany billing for Service Engineers borrowed from onemarket to another marketby opening service orders
- Excecute billing for Service Engineers towards customers
- Execute service administration with consistent application of global standards,processes, local and legal requirements.
- Participate in the continuous improvement activities and implementation of bestpractices related to serviceadministration
- Local logistic-of tools and templates required for service events
- Travel arrangement support for service engineers
- You have completed a higher education course or have a Bachelor's degree.
- Preferably 3 to 5 years of working experience in a similar position (CS/ Supply Chain/ commercial function).
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office is highly appreciated and experience with SAP is also a big advantage.
- Good knowledge of English and the Dutch language.
- You are well organised, analytical and pro-active.
- You are flexible and stress resistant and can easily adapt to different situations.
- You have well-developed problem-solving skills and know how to set the right priorities.
- Finally, you are persistent and work efficiently with others to solve problems.
Van € 3.200 tot € 3.700 per maand
If you choose for a career at my client, it isn't just business, it's personal. And if you're a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, they encourage you to apply for this position and they are already looking forward to connecting with you!
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.