Our client is a fast-growing tech scale-up that helps organisations improve their cybersecurity.
To continue our growth, we're looking for a Partnership Manager BeNeLux.
Partnership Manager BeNeLux
- As Partnership Manager, you'll look for new partners to expand the ecosystem in different continents and maintain ties with our current partners.
- You'll support our partners in their sales approach and, in doing so, guide them in their communication to their end users
- You'll provide training for our partners so that they know our platform inside out
- You'll be an ambassador in a dual role: as a representative, you'll always get the most out of your work, while internally you'll also be the mouthpiece of our partners and advocate their interests to the best of your ability
Your entrepreneurial mindset, profound motivation to always puts the customer first and your drive to keep learning are crucial.
- You're fluent in Dutch, English and French
- Experience in solution selling is a must-have, experience in IT security plays to your advantage
- You quickly build strong trust relationships and feel at home in different sectors: your communication skills are outstanding
- Experience with CRM systems is an added value
- You're a team player and know how to set clear boundaries
- You're resistant to stress and able to deal with confidential information
- You've got a ‘get things done’ attitude
- A strong personality that thinks in a solution- and customer-oriented way
Internetvergoeding / Abonnement
Interesse? Stuur je cv naar firstname.lastname@example.org of bel naar Toon nummer0484428621
- You work at your own professional progress, based on your vision and wishes. You will have the chance to develop your own personal roadmap and develop your own learning track.
- Work alongside a driven sales team that will help you further hone your skills.
- Personally develop within an entrepreneurial scale-up with a no-nonsense culture.
- You will receive an attractive salary, commission, and a Flex Income Plan tailored to your needs: a set of extra-legal benefits that you can set up as you see fit.
- Also in your plan: collectivized insurance, hospitalization insurance, internet, smartphone, mobile subscription, and a car.
- Hybrid working is a given and tailored to our employees.