22 van 52Volgende
What You Need To Know About Us …
At Sony, our mission is to be a company that inspires and fulfills your curiosity. Our unlimited passion for technology, content and services, and relentless pursuit of innovation, drives us to deliver ground-breaking new excitement and entertainment in ways that only Sony can.
The Sony Belgium branch of Sony Europe hosts a variety of support divisions, one of which being the Service, Quality and Environmental (SQE) division. Within SQE, the Customer Touchpoints team is looking for a Manager for the Contact Center Operations team.
Manager Contact Centre Operations Team
As Contact Centre Operations manager – together with your team – you will manage the Outsourced Delivery Partner into :
- Ensuring the best Contact Centre delivery at fair cost
- Being Committed, professional and all time friendly in the consumer journey
- Having the agent and supervisor community well informed, well trained and knowledgeable about how to deliver and where to improve or escalate
- Having a Low amount of consumer escalations and goodwill expenditure
Your team focuses on a sustainable and long term account management relationship. You will use both your professional know-how as well as your networking and communication skills to get the “best out of the deal” for SONY and SONY consumers.
Safeguarding the SONY DNA in the delivery is essential. As such – together with your team – you will impact on the delivery by :
- Providing solid account management where performance is tracked through proper KPI management and associated reporting, day-2-day issues are getting resolved timely and overall PDCA cycles are executed.
- Tracking deliverables back and forth, where the team translates the needs of the outsourced delivery partner to a wide range of SONY stakeholders in the sales, marketing and engineering field and vice versa.
- Maintaining the SONY Quality Management strategy (with the inclusion of frequent monitoring, on site “genba” and deep Voice of Customer assessment)
- Developing and maintaining a solid Training Plan (for both new hire agents as for updates on products, policies and procedures)
With your team you focus on the quality of CRM logging and the process adherence as essential points to deliver to SONY the appropriate feedback that will allow contributing to improved design and optimisation of quality and cost drivers.
You will sign off all policies that are released to the contact centre organisation. The translation of SONY guidelines and procedures into easy to use and qualitative workflows for call centre agents falls completely under your team’s remit.
A transparent tracking of the budget as well as approving forecasts (quantity / cost) that are accurate are natural deliverables. Deviations versus the plan should be quantified thoroughly and where required action plans should be created and executed.
You are part of the Customer Touchpoints management team. Alongside your peers in the service operations management and online support areas you will see to it that policies and processes are aligned and that the overall customer journey can be kept to highest levels while reducing customer effort and keeping budget commitments.
As the teamleader of the Contact Centre Management team you will show excellent people management skills. Team development is very high on your agenda, recognising the strengths and growth opportunities for the great people employed in your team. You will not be afraid to delegate, yet similarly you will show participative and ready to follow up, advise and steer your team into continued success.
You will show transparent and involve your people in the decision-making process. You care about the well-being of everyone in the team and will naturally assess workload levels and give clear indications as to what is to happen by when (and who will be in charge of that) so everybody feels comfortable and workloads are challenging yet never a cause of stress.
You lead naturally and set objectives clearly.
- Proven track record in contact centre management with a minimum of 5 years experience
- Experienced Team leader, seeing his / her staff as the main priority. Can delegate and follow up making use of the expertise available within or outside of the team.
- Experienced in outsourced partner management.
- Able to manage the day, plan for tomorrow and way beyond. Can develop mid-range plans and break these down in practical projects driven into delivery together with his / her team.
- Translates budget objectives operationally keeping both quality and cost of operation in balance
- Proven experience with large scale stakeholder management
- Proven experience in breaking down a customer value proposition into manageable and traceable contact centre operation deliverables
- Proven experience with internal Quality Management and Customer Satisfaction Measurement
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge about contact operations forecasting and planning
- Familiar with industry standard KPI’s for contact centre management and how to track and judge these fairly.
- Knowledge about CRM management and telephony routing (VoIP) systems
- Able to present status of operations and projects in a concise, correct and easy to grasp manner to a variety of specialists and stakeholders.
- Able to handle any type of feedback in a patient, calm and effective way
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where sometimes only limited standardization exists.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of industry developments and involvement in relevant networking groups
- Perfect verbal and written usage of English with verbal knowledge of a second European language
- Teamplayer, ready to see the bigger picture.
- Taking responsibility naturally, passionate driver of change
- Expert with eye for detail. Good with numbers, can explain, track and change and ensure that business goals are met.
Anderen bekeken ook
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
Nog 8 dagen om te solliciteren
- Functietype: Customer service
- Sector: ICT, Telecom en Internet
- Zaventem (standplaats)
- Alle vacatures bij Sony Europe Ltd
- Onbepaalde duur