Learning Solutions Designer for Bingel
- Van In
- Onbepaalde duur, Voltijds
Learning Solutions Designer for Bingel
Sanoma Learning consists of six companies, which operate in five European countries. These local learning companies, VAN IN (Belgium), Sanoma Pro (Finland), Malmberg & Iddink (the Netherlands), Nowa Era (Poland) and Sanoma Utbildning (Sweden), are among the best in their own markets and still growing. Most of them are clear market leaders. Together these companies form a strong European learning player that combines high quality personalized learning content and efficient teacher workflow solutions for its customers' advantage. VAN IN is the leading provider of learning solutions in Belgium and the front runner in the development of digital learning solutions. VAN IN provides printed and digital learning content and tools for primary, secondary and higher education.
At Sanoma Learning, a leading European learning provider, we shape the education of tomorrow by developing innovative learning solutions. Bingel is a very beautiful example of how we do that.
Bingel is the personalized teaching and adaptive digital learning platform for Primary Education. It's used by more than 1 million pupils and teachers in Belgium, Finland, the Netherlands and Sweden and is now being piloted in Poland as well. Bingel has been internationally awarded in London as best International Educational Resource and with a European Comenius EduMedia Award in Berlin.
Bingel is today a very engaging educational platform with a very high satisfaction rate among its users (NPS score of 67!). Our ambition is that teachers and pupils use Bingel every day. Therefore we design, build and integrate innovative, social, data-driven and personalized functionalities and components.
We bring better learning outcomes to pupils and support teachers in their daily workflow.
With Bingel we shape the education of tomorrow, for all children in primary education.
We are looking for a Learning Solutions Designer for Bingel.
You shape the future of education
As a Learning Solutions Designer you:
- Shape the future of education by focusing on the teaching and learning solutions domain of Bingel: adaptive exercises and personalized content, blended and full digital courses, gamification and student engagement, testing and assessment, digital classroom materials, social and collaborative learning etc.
- Are part of the Bingel Product Management team, supporting the Sanoma Learning and local Product Managers and collaborating with Product Owners, UX UI Experts, Analysts, Developers and Testers.
- Contribute to Sanoma Learning's Vision and Roadmap in the teaching and learning solutions domain of Bingel.
- Work with all team members to ensure that Bingel is the "best in class solution" when it comes to supporting teachers in their daily workflow and improving the learning outcomes of students.
- Maintain a good overview of, and insights into, the different didactics and pedagogies, customer needs and teaching and learning solution requirements in each of the Bingel countries.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of the existing teaching and learning concepts and capabilities in Bingel, and you promote a shared understanding to ensure a maximum usage of the available concepts and capabilities in each country.
- Propose, refine and validate new teaching and learning concepts and capabilities for Bingel, in close collaboration with the Product Managers and Product Owners.
- Contribute to the Bingel Backlog by ensuring that new teaching and learning concepts and capabilities are made in a way that they can be used in different countries, by different types of users.
- You are an expert in (digital) teaching and (e-)learning, pedagogy and didactics and instructional design.
- Your knowhow results from a combination of hands-on experience in education (e.g. teacher in primary education) and an academic background (e.g. master degree in educational sciences).
- You not only enjoy the challenge of finding and validating new and innovative teaching and learning solutions, you're also driven to continuously optimize the current teaching and learning capabilities of Bingel.
- You love to collaborate with local Product Managers, Product Owners, UX UI Experts, Analysts, Developers and Testers.
- Experience in Product Ownership is an advantage.
- You're a good communicator, fluent in English and Dutch, written and verbal.
Being part of the international Sanoma Learning Primary Education (Bingel) team, you're employed by VAN IN and you work from the VAN IN office in Wommelgem (Antwerp). You report to the Sanoma Learning Product Manager Primary Education. Your counterpart for Secondary Education is working from Finland.
At Sanoma Learning and VAN IN you will have a meaningful and responsible work. You will become a part of our enthusiastic and professional work community.
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
- Functietype: Opleiding en training
- Sector: Onderwijs en Vorming
- Wommelgem (standplaats)
- Master (Licentiaat; Universiteit of Hoger Onderwijs Lange Type)
- Minstens 5 jaar ervaring
- Nederlands, Engels
- Onbepaalde duur
- 17 april
Ontvang per mail jobs op maat
Ontvang nieuwe 'Opleiding en training' jobs in Antwerpen meteen in je mailbox.