1 van 3Volgende
IT Cloud Engineer
Carrefour Belgium is looking forward to hiring an IT Cloud Engineer with relevant knowledge of and experience in Enterprise Architecture and Demand Management.
The day to day tasks and responsibilities of our new colleague will be among others the following ones, but may slightly vary depending on his or her interests and level of knowledge and experience:
Close collaboration with development and architecture teams on IT infrastructure and enabling cloud-based development and deployment.
Working with CTO / traditional infrastructure teams and Security / Firewall teams to enable data platforms journey to a hybrid cloud setup.
Monitor and maintain health, performance, and security of all infrastructure components.
Maintain and improve the efficiency of the infrastructure processes. Automate wherever possible.
Adhere to change management and other established processes and procedures.
Evaluate and analyze systems, performance, issues and metrics to provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
Respond to and troubleshoot incidents. Participate in root cause analyses.
As an IT Cloud Engineer @ Carrefour Belgium, you're familiar with a relevant part of the technical and non-technical topics mentioned here below:
- 5+ years supporting a SaaS / Hosting type critical revenue-generating environment.
- Substantial technical knowledge of enterprise hardware and software.
- Proven data center / cloud management experience.
- Working knowledge of Windows Server, Active Directory, ASP.NET, MS SQL Server, networks, caching and load balancing technologies. UNIX / LINUX experience is a very big plus.
- Affinity with working in a strict change-controlled, 24/7 environment.
- Troubleshooting priorities of enterprise services with complex interactions between applications, operating systems, network protocols and client configurations.
- Strong hands-on problem-solving skills and root cause analysis.
- Ability to work with individuals at all levels across the organization.
- Experience managing large, complex projects across multiple teams and disciplines.
- Affinity for working with support teams to identify and remedy pain points. (Empathy.)
- Affinity with fast-paced, iterative approaches.
- A permanent position in our internal IT department.
- An attractive salary, company car and fuel card.
- A pension plan, meal vouchers, exclusive discounts in our stores, bonus plan and net remuneration, laptop, smartphone and 26 holidays per year.
- Permanent trainings, the possibility to grow, internal career opportunities.
- An accessible head office (1140 Evere / Brussels) without parking problems.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home, for a better work / life balance.
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.
Anderen bekeken ook
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
Nog 12 dagen om te solliciteren
- Functietype: ICT
- Sector: Distributie en Retail
- Alle vacatures bij Carrefour
- Professionele Bachelor (Hoger Onderwijs Korte Type)
- Onbepaalde duur