Customer Service Representative
- Onbepaalde duur, Voltijds
Customer Service Representative
Do you have the talent, ambition, and vision to help us elevate tomorrow’s world? Then please join our 700 employees in Belux today and help us take Schindler Belux to next level!
More than a lift operator, Schindler is an international group with innovative mobility solutions.
Schindler manufactures, installs, services and modernizes elevators, escalators and moving walks for almost every type of building worldwide. The company specializes in the latest-technology engineering, as well as mechanical and microprocessor technology products designed and rigorously tested for safety, comfort, efficiency and reliability.
Inspired by the vision of being the best service provider in the industry for its customers, Schindler will continue in the future to develop innovative and user-friendly mobility solutions and to deliver these to the world market. Schindler products can be found in many well-known buildings throughout the globe, including residential buildings office buildings, airports, shopping centers and specialty buildings.
As a leading employer in the elevator industry, we look for people who create exceptional value for our customers.
As a Customer Service Representative you will be the driving force of Customer Centricity as you are the first point of contact for our customers.
By Managing incoming calls and e-mails, you identify and assess customers needs to achieve satisfaction, by resolving service problems and complaints.
- Determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Reach out to customers to verify and provide information.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits, and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Advise on company information.
- Place, update or cancel requests for technical intervention.
- Act as the company gatekeeper.
Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication with the rest of the organization
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
Your goal will be to work with the customer service team & manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered and to go the extra mile to engage customers.
We elevate… your career!
Do you have a first experience with customer service? And do you have excellent communication skills in Dutch and French?
But most importantly, more than your experience, it’s your personality that will make the difference:
- Empathic - being able to feel and think as another and empathize with others.
- You are customer oriented and you adapt easily to different types of characters.
- Strong in communication and presentation.
- Dynamic, friendly and a positive attitude.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Focused on quality and people oriented.
How do we take care of you?
We offer you the opportunity to concretize your ambitions within a dynamic and stable organization, in a business that is key for the evolution of our cities. You evolve in an environment which is characterized by the passion for the elevator business within an informal corporate culture.
We are offering an attractive salary package and a growth opportunities within our Schindler family.
If you recognize yourself in this profile and the job description interests you. Please send your resume by e-mail to email@example.com to the attention of Femke Bellemans.
- Secundair onderwijs
- Nederlands, Engels, Frans
- Onbepaalde duur
Ontvang per mail jobs op maat
Ontvang nieuwe 'Sales binnendienst' jobs in Vlaams-Brabant meteen in je mailbox.