Our client is a Belgian company active in the Fashion Industry.
They are doing a lot of business internationally as well.
They have grown from 10 to 200 people in the last 10 years and are looking today to reinforce their team with a Customer Service for the DACH (Germany/Austria/Switzerland) market.
Customer Service Representative DACH for the Fashion Industry
As Customer Service DACH you will have following responsibilities:
- You work in a team with international colleagues
- You encode orders
- You follow up client enquiries, complaints, questions
- You are in continuous contact with sales and logistics departments to make sure clients have their orders on time and without mistakes
- You work on other sales related projects
- Your clients are active in the entire DACH region (Germany, Austria and Switzerland)
As Customer Service DACH you have following profile:
- You speak FLUENT German and English (any other language is a plus)
- a First experience in Customer Service or Sales Assistant is a big plus
- You are flexible, precise, organised and meticulous
- You like to work in an international environment
- You work from a Brussels based office (1 or 2 days home office per week is possible)
Van € 35.000 tot € 45.000 per jaar
- Great colleagues
- Good salary package
- Flexibility to work from home 1 or 2 times a week