Corporate Communication Officer
- Reynaers Aluminium
- Onbepaalde duur, Voltijds
Corporate Communication Officer
Together for Better is the corporate motto of Reynaers and reflects the identity of this Belgian family company. Driven by innovation and entrepreneurship, the international company Reynaers is always focusing on its partners to realize sustainable growth together.
Reynaers, active in more than 70 countries worldwide, is a leading specialist in the development, distribution and commercialization of innovative and sustainable architectural applications in aluminium and steel. The most known brands of the international group are Reynaers Aluminium and Forster Steel Systems.
Founded in 1965, Reynaers has achieved an impressive growth, both in international presence as in turnover. Reynaers is looking forward with confidence and realized a turnover of € 550 million in 2020. Currently Reynaers employs 2300 people worldwide.
Your workplace in Belgium is the Reynaers Campus in Duffel, the Reynaers headquarters. The Campus not only houses offices, but also a Technology Centre, Training Centre, 62 000 m² of warehouses and a virtual reality meeting space for partners.
- You are responsible for implementing Reynaers Group's corporate communication strategy. You communicate our mission, values and culture in word and image and disseminate these to both internal and external stakeholders.
You take care of the internal communication for both employees of the Reynaers Campus and internationally for Reynaers Group:
- You are responsible for editing and publishing both operational and strategic corporate communication for our internal communication channels (intranet, magazines, newsletters, presentations, information screens, etc.)
- You set up internal communication campaigns together with several departments and you provide support for events and actions for personnel
- You support the CEO and the Group Team in the distribution of relevant & coherent strategic communication on an international level
You coordinate the external corporate communication of Reynaers Group.
- You are responsible for press communication. You provide content for press releases and ensure they are published on external sites. You monitor and report on media coverage.
- You manage the supply of corporate promotional tools & gadgets.
- You co-lead the communication on sustainability. You ensure that sustainability really lives within the company by setting up both internal and external communication campaigns.
- This function reports to the Chief Marketing Officer and is part of the Group Marketing organisation.
- You have a Master's degree in communication sciences or journalism.
- You have three years of experience in a similar position, preferably in an international company.
- You are a talented writer and speaker in both Dutch and English. You are familiar with telling company stories.
- You are graphically inclined and have an eye for good design. You master graphic tools such as PowerPoint, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. Knowledge of video editing is definitely a plus.
- You are passionate and curious with both creative and critical thinking skills.
- You have an eye for detail and correct every typo.
- You can communicate fluently with all levels within the organisation.
- Thanks to your stress resistance and flexibility, you can quickly switch between the different assignments and you manage to complete your projects on time and correctly.
- A pleasant and dynamic working atmosphere with a new challenge every day.
- The opportunity to make your mark on the future, in a socially responsible and sustainable company that is all about innovation and digital technology.
- The chance to develop yourself and to follow professional training courses.
- A competitive salary and numerous fringe benefits in exchange for your expertise and commitment.
- A mobility plan that allows you to travel to work in an easy, healthy and green way.
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
- Master (Licentiaat; Universiteit of Hoger Onderwijs Lange Type)
- Minstens 2 jaar ervaring
- Nederlands, Engels
- Onbepaalde duur
- 1 juni
Ontvang per mail jobs op maat
Ontvang nieuwe 'Communicatie management' jobs in Antwerpen meteen in je mailbox.