Big Data Architect
- Onbepaalde duur, Voltijds
Big Data Architect
Are you searching for a dynamic team of experts fueled by its “Start Up” feel and energy? Are you having a knack for analytical thinking and you truly excel in the world of numbers, records and raw data? Are you socially engaged and “data for good” are more than just words but a true conviction?
This opportunity might interest you
As a Big Data Architect you identify the data needs of the Partenamut ecosystem and translate them into master blue prints in order to guide data integration, control data assets and align data investments with the business strategy.
- Define and evaluate the current state of data in the organization
- Define strategic data requirements and outline /maintain the enterprise data architecture to meet these requirements.
- Define the enterprise data model and design the data flows as well as maintain its documentation
- Research new opportunities for data acquisition
- Define and follow up on project data requirements and outline project data models and flows that are in line with the enterprise data architecture.
- Develop and follow up on a data implementation roadmap
- Define and enforce data standards by which data are described and recorded.
- Provide a standard business vocabulary for data and its components.
- Guide data technology and applications decisions of the data solution architect and application/technology architects.
- Excellent understanding of data administration, data management functions (collection, analysis, distribution etc.) and designing data-Intensive applications.
- Have a solid understanding of the cloud, databases, and the applications and programs used by those databases.
- Have experience in setting up and implementing a data information asset management system.
- Have experience in designing and implementing large on-prem and cloud-based data warehouse solutions in line with the intended business model.
- Have outstanding skills in big data tools and technologies, including Accumulo, AWS S3, Panoply, MapReduce, Hive, HBase, MongoDB, and Cassandra
- Be an experienced data modeler, including conceptualization, database optimization and development of data-intensive applications.
- Have experience using UML and data modeling tools such as (e.g. ERWin, Enterprise Architect and Visio)
- Have relevant experience in programming languages such as Python and SQL
- Have a strong understanding of databases, data analysis procedures and data product development and deployment.
- Have a good understanding of predictive modeling, NLP, computer vision and Machine learning
- Be familiar with user interface and query software (e.g. IBM DB2)
- Be familiar with relevant data related legal and regulatory frameworks e.g. GDPR and BCBS 239
- Adept a hands-on agile project and ERP approach.
- An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- A demonstrated commitment to continuous learning
- A bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technology, computer science, computer engineering or any other relevant field with a focus on Big Data.
- You will get the opportunity to work in a socially engaged non-profit organization that aims for innovation, experimentation and a strong eye on quality.
- You will learn new skills through challenging projects and will be supported with an individual training plan tailored to your needs and interests.
- As the team is growing rapidly you will have immediate impact on the way data is being used at Partenamut.
- Development and support: a welcome day, ‘Learning on the Job’ and a broad range of training, focus on internal mobility, innovating and digital transformation projects.
- Our ‘New Working environment’: working independently, meeting all kinds of colleagues at your flexible workplace, working from home and organizing your day autonomously.
- We are offering you a work environment where work/life balance matter, an attractive package with extra-legal advantages
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
- Academische Bachelor
- Minstens 5 jaar ervaring
- Engels, Frans
- Onbepaalde duur
- Mogelijkheid tot thuiswerken: 2 dagen
Van € 3.800 tot € 4.850 per maand
Hoe wordt dit salaris berekend?De aangeleverde salaris informatie is gebaseerd op geanonimiseerde gegevens van .De weergave van de salarissen is gebaseerd op criteria zoals industrie, functietitel, locatie en een aantal andere elementen.
- 13 augustus
Ontvang per mail jobs op maat
Ontvang nieuwe 'Project management' jobs in Brussel meteen in je mailbox.