Our client is a major player in the FMCG sector in Belgium. With its many products, it succeeds in convincing young and old.
Our Client is now looking for a new account manager in Brussels to expand its foodservice customer portfolio and strengthen the sustainability of its business.
Account Manager Foodservice Brussels - FMCG sector
What can you expect:
- Selling your company's products to the FoodService channel in Brussels
- You will expand and maintain your existing customer portfolio and distributor network with the necessary service and strong partnership.
- You actively participate in prospecting and selling your product range to the customers and end-users of your distributors, thereby generating turnover growth and market share in your region.
- You use your demonstrations to inspire and convince end-users (chefs, bakers, caterers, restaurateurs, hotels, etc.) to use your product range.
- As an ambassador of your brand, you participate in specialised trade fairs and events and you also network within the hospitality sector at schools and training centres, among others.
- You carry out market analysis and closely monitor trends within the market.
- In this role, you will report to the Foodservice Manager.
- Bachelor working and thinking level with commercial attitude.
- A first commercial experience.
- Good knowledge of French and Dutch is an big advantage.
- Enthusiastic personality.
- Fluent communicator and relationship builder.
- You have a natural interest in everything to do with food.
Van € 2.500 tot € 3.500 per maand
You will join a successful company with a solid and professional organisation. Team spirit, professionalism and excellence are part of the company culture. The company offers a varied position with a lot of independence and room for initiative, in a financially stable environment. This position is accompanied by appropriate training, a competitive salary package complemented by fringe benefits.