HONDA ACCESS EUROPE NV (www.honda-access-europe.com), located in Aalst, is the European headquarter for the development, distribution and marketing of accessories for Honda cars. These products are sold via regional Honda offices and importers, located in around 40 countries in Europe. There are currently 54 employees and more than 45 million euro in sales was achieved.
For the reinforcement of the sales team HONDA ACCESS EUROPE is currently recruiting an (m/f):
Account Manager Car Accessories
- As an Account Manager you are responsible for the planning of car accessories, as well as the sales of these to regional Honda branches and distributors in Europe.
- You regularly visit your customers in order to keep in touch with their regional market evolutions and support them with the promotion, pricing and sales strategy of car accessories.
- With a focus on providing a high level of customer satisfaction you maintain a strong relationship with your customers.
- You collect and analyse market data, trends and sales results and apply these to your decision making process, action plans and you closely follow-up the results.
- You represent Honda Access Europe towards your customers, but also act as an internal representative of your customers within the company towards your colleagues in the logistics, purchase, marketing and R&D departments, with whom you will work together closely.
- Through active participation in project teams you co-develop new products and you help determining the product and pricing specifications.
- You have a master’s degree in economics or an equivalent.
- A first experience in a commercial position within a B2B-work environment is a plus. You have an affinity for cars.
- As a dynamic and result-driven team player with hands-on mentality, you find solutions that lead to sustainable customer satisfaction and achievement of commercial targets.
- You are sociable and a good communicator in English, knowledge of other languages is an asset.
- With your flexible attitude you are able to adapt to changing needs and you are willing to travel (20% of your time).
- A varied commercial position in an international environment with respect for the individual.
- A challenging role within an enthusiastic team where you will receive the necessary training and support, and where you also will have the freedom to apply your commercial, organizational and technical skills to the fullest.
- A competitive salary package suiting your position.
Surf to jobs.hudsonsolutions.com and apply online. Replies will be dealt with swiftly and in strictest confidence.
Contact Sarah Scheerlinck on +32 9 242 53 23.
Honda Access Europe nv is dedicated to the principle of creating equal opportunities within the workplace for all associates, agency workers, contractors, job applicants and visitors. Central to this is Honda's commitment to being a fair, discrimination free company that accepts the uniqueness and differences of people around the world and adheres to the principle that all people are created equal.
This commitment comes directly from the Honda Philosophy and belief that we all work together for a common purpose.
Honda recruits, hires, trains and promotes into all levels the most qualified individuals without regard to race, colour, origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristic.
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.
Anderen bekeken ook
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
Nog 11 dagen om te solliciteren
- Functietype: Sales buitendienst / vertegenwoordiger
- Sector: Auto
- Aalst (standplaats)
- Alle vacatures via Hudson
- Master (Licentiaat; Universiteit of Hoger Onderwijs Lange Type)
- Minstens 2 jaar ervaring
- Onbepaalde duur