Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. Supported by the global megatrends of resource scarcity, vehicle electrification and the need for cleaner air quality, our activities primarily focus on three areas: recycling, electrification and clean air. In doing so, we put our teams at the cutting edge of materials science, chemistry and metallurgy. Our pioneering approach to sustainability has got us to where we are today, but we know we can’t stand still. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
About our Business Supporting Functions (IT and others)
A global organisation. It’s not just those in our industrial sites and technical centres that are vital to Umicore’s growth. Across our business supporting functions we ensure that we continue to grow and evolve – whether it’s by making sure our decisions are commercially viable, enhancing our reputation, building new customer relationships or finding the right people who can build on what we’ve already achieved. The variety of our work means we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
IT Security Analyst
Description de la fonction
In a small but growing team, you will be part of the IT organization and you will be able to make the difference within the ongoing digital transformation process in line with the guiding IT security strategy.
- The Security Analyst implements and manages our detective and responsive security controls to ensure resilient IT operations.
- The Security Analyst will prioritize analysing what it will take to correctly and timely identify actionable IT security incidents. This includes reviewing and implementing managed SIEM or managed SOC services.
- The Security Analyst will organize the vulnerability management process within Umicore. Together with stakeholders he or she will ensure accurate and clear actionable reports on IT security vulnerabilities within Umicore. He or she will chase the system and application owners as needed to ensure timely follow-up.
- The security analyst will organize proper detection controls that correlate log information from various IT systems together with vulnerability information to detect anomalies. A priority year 1 project will be to further develop the IT disaster recovery runbook and to coordinate recovery testing for critical IT components.
- The security analyst will report to the CISO & Head of infrastructure management.
- You have a Bachelor or equal degree through experience
- You have at least 3 years of experience in the domain of IT security
- You have at least 3 years of experience in international and global organizations
- You have strong communication skills in Dutch and English language; influencing and convincing others is your second nature
- You have strong analytical and reporting skills
- You are very knowledgeable on IT technological trends
- You are an expert in IT security (preferably certified, e.g. SANS certification)
- You act like an Ethical hacker
- You are willing to go for the extra mile; you are persistent in getting the things done
If our pioneering approach can make us a leader in sustainability, IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO?
Cette adresse est introuvable.
Aucun itinéraire n'a pu être trouvé entre les deux adresses.
D'autres ont aussi consulté
Ce job n'est plus disponible
- Type de fonction : Analyse
- Secteur : Chimie
- Anvers (lieu de travail)
- Toutes les offres d'emploi chez Umicore
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein