Fixed Contract – Region Halle
#machinebuilding #buyer #customerrelations
Have you always been passionate about building customer relations, negotiating and engineering? Are you looking for a varied job with a lot of challenges within the industrial sector? This job might be something for you!
We are looking for a Technical Buyer for an international player, based in the area of Halle. The company is known for its advanced process technologies for the food and pharmaceutical sectors Are you ready for this challenge and you want to face it with Jefferson Wells? Read on!
As Technical Buyer, you are responsible for leading the purchasing process to fulfill the requirements of the production using traditional and non-traditional methods. Your duties will consist of several diverse activities:
- Understanding & analyzing of technical drawings (metal/plastic parts & assembly).
- Manage the buying process including sourcing planning, quotation process, negotiate contracts, ....
- Improve prices and terms of business with suppliers and review opportunities to make business savings.
- When needed, expediting purchase orders to support fulfilment of production schedules and spare parts orders
- Align expectations with Mechanical Engineering, Project management and support Engineering / Production Team on new ideas & new developments
- Ensure professional and consistent approach is taken in relation to all supplier relationships
- Ensure compliance to company guidelines, purchasing policies and procedures
Who are you?
For you to be able to perfectly execute the responsibilities of a Technical Buyer you preferably have a bachelors's degree in Engineering. A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a buyer within the industrial sector is required. As a professional you combine a strong technical insight with a commercial flair. Compliance, integrity, and respect are your core values and you’re punctual. Because you work in an international environment you must have a good knowledge of English. Every other language you know is seen as a great asset!
What can you expect?
As a Technical Buyer you’ll work in a dynamic and open working environment with pleasant colleagues. Furthermore, you’ll receive an attractive salary with an extensive package of fringe benefits and an immediate fixed contract. Finally, you’ll enjoy the opportunity for personal and professional development through internal training and education.
Does this position meet your expectations? Then apply directly via the website or contact Sara Van Den Bossche on +32 (0)4 72 79 10 42 or via sara.vandenbossche(@)jeffersonwells.be.
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.