7 van 10Volgende
Our client, an international producer and distributor of medicines and health products, is a family business with Belgian roots. Over the years they have grown from a local branch in Antwerp into an international player. From their head office in the Turnhout region they not only coordinate domestic activities, but also ensure continuous professional support within their network of partners en distributors in more than 100 countries.
Supply Chain & Operations Manager
- Forecasting and demand planning: Responsible for order - inventory management - distribution products to fulfill demand of our clients in more than 120 countries, in close collaboration with sales, procurement, production and other partners.
- Logistical and warehousing operations: Coordinate planning of labelling operations and transport from suppliers, between our 2 sites and towards our clients. Optimize the warehouse organization and supply chain processes.
- People management: Manage the warehousing and labelling team and be the link between sales, production and procurement for the group.
- Supply Chain Project management: Drive upcoming new projects to improve efficiency and cohesion in the group, such as the implementation of a new ERP system (end 2019), the optimization of business processes and implementation of KPIs.
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Master degree in Business Administration or equivalent acquired by experience, and at least 5 years of experience in logistics / supply chain / operations
- Flexibility to work in the north of France on a regular basis (max. 20%)
- Organized and stress resistant (deadlines)
- Hands-on approach
- Commercial mindset
- Strong communication and people management skills
- Experience in international trade (import and export procedures) is a plus
- A responsible and varied position in a financially stable, growing and internationally oriented company.
- A pleasant and dynamic working environment
- Focus on development and training
+32 3 303 28 51
Emiel Banningstraat 47
Anderen bekeken ook
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
Nog 32 dagen om te solliciteren
- Functietype: Supply chain
- Sector: Chemie en Pharmacie
- Alle vacatures via Michael Page Brussels Finance
- Master (Licentiaat; Universiteit of Hoger Onderwijs Lange Type)
- Onbepaalde duur