2 van 7Volgende
Our client is one of the main actors in Belgium in his activities and integrated into a stable international group. Their activities are divers and technological complex for example complex structural assemblies, advanced electrical, mechanical and hydraulic systems, specific software and electromechanical components, etc. They cover the complete process from design, product development, engineering, production and delivering. Their customers and partners belong to the elite and are spread worldwide. By investing in the technologies of the future, they secure the future of the group. For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Supply Chain Manager
In this function you implement and maintain the Group defined Supply Chain processes and manage different teams. You create and sustain an operational planning starting from long term planning to mid-term and daily production planning and provide relevant forecasts & information to suppliers. By challenging and validating master data you assure the supply of goods and materials. Leading, coaching and training of the supply chain team (+-50 FTE) is one of your key priorities. You define and follow-up the appropriate stock levels and assure suppliers capacity is in line with plan and requirements. In this function you have many internal and external contacts and you work closely with the internal departments as well as with the worldwide suppliers & customers.
- You dispose of a bachelor or master degree in logistics or engineering
- At least 10 years of experience in Supply Chain Management within a manufacturing environment, preferably steel/technology production, machinery or procurement
- Knowledge of and experience with lean principles and change management is necessary
- Experience with master planning and production planning in a complex manufacturing/assembly environment is required
- As a manager you are pro-active, solution oriented and able to empower even during difficult changes
- You are a teambuilder, process & data driven, customer oriented internally as well as externally
- Strong leadership and organisational skills are key
- Mastering ERP system (preferably SAP) is an important asset
- You speak French, Dutch and English fluently
Would you like to have more information? Please, take contact with Veronique Innegraeve at +32 468 33 70 07 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Anderen bekeken ook
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
Nog 20 dagen om te solliciteren
- Functietype: Operations
- Sector: Industrie en Machinebouw
- Vilvoorde - Zaventem
- Alle vacatures via Introduce
- Master (Licentiaat; Universiteit of Hoger Onderwijs Lange Type)
- Minstens 5 jaar ervaring
- Nederlands, Engels, Frans
- Onbepaalde duur
- Individuele hospitalisatieverzekering
- Eco Cheque
- Extra-legale vakantiedagen