Senior Paralegal Brussel/Antwerp
- USG Professionals Legal
- Onbepaalde duur, Voltijds
Senior Paralegal Brussel/Antwerp
The lawyers at our clients have deep a technical knowledge and are trusted specialists in their respective fields of law. Across banking & finance, financial services regulation, corporate and M&A, tax, real estate, public, commercial law, employment law and more, the team has extensive experience and the right approach to help clients. In short, their lawyers are effective, proactive and creative.
The work is organized in multidisciplinary teams as well as through collaboration with clients at every stage of the process. Innovative and technically sound strategies are formulated. The focus lies on building strong relationships with clients and with stakeholders of all kinds.
Due to their continuing expansion, our client is looking for a Senior Paralegal to join the Brussels and/or Antwerp team.
- Preparing, reviewing and managing corporate legal documents on various topics;
- Translation of legal documents;
- Drafting minutes (shareholders’ resolutions, board minutes,…);
- Performing and follow-up of legal publications;
- Drafting of corporate documents regarding modifications within a Belgian company (transfer of registered office, change of name and statutory purpose, appointment and dismissal of directors, appointment statutory auditor, change of articles of association, etc.);
- Assistance with the recurring filing and publication requirements for Belgian branches (e.g. appointment and dismissal of legal representatives or directors, transfer of registered office or branch, change of name, etc.);
- (De)Registration with the Crossroads Bank of Enterprises;
- Assistance with the incorporation of a company or the establishment of a branch office in Belgium;
- Assistance with the liquidation of companies and the closing of Belgian branch offices;
- Assisting clients with obtaining legalizations and sworn translations of legal documents of the company for domestic or foreign use.
- You hold a degree in Business Management by preference paralegal studies;
- You have a relevant professional experience of at least 3 years in a law firm, corporate department, notary public or other relevant experience;
- You have an experience in corporate housekeeping/corporate law
- You have an advanced level of Dutch, French & English, both spoken and written;
- You have a high degree of computer literacy and proficiency in MS Office applications (Work, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- You have strong communication and team working skills;
- You are organized and focused on quality and attention to detail;
- You are effective, proactive and know how to manage your work.
They offer you an attractive compensation package, the opportunity to work for major clients in all kinds of industries and continuous support in your professional development. They invest heavily in its people in terms of training, welfare, incentive and reward, and prides itself on maintaining a friendly, informal and sociable working atmosphere.
Our client is eager to offer professional opportunities and promotion up to manager level for the right candidate.
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
- Onbepaalde duur
Van € 3.400 tot € 4.350 per maand
Hoe wordt dit salaris berekend?De aangeleverde salaris informatie is gebaseerd op geanonimiseerde gegevens van .
De weergave van de salarissen is gebaseerd op criteria zoals industrie, functietitel, locatie en een aantal andere elementen.
- 20 augustus
Ontvang per mail jobs op maat
Ontvang nieuwe 'Recht' jobs in Brussel meteen in je mailbox.