Rioleringswerkers, regio Antwerpen
- You have a mini excavator certificate and initial experience as an excavator crane operator.
- You have a first experience as an excavator or sewer worker
- You are fluent in Dutch, French or English.
- You have a VCA certificate (or are willing to obtain one).
- You have a driving licence B and/or BE.
- You are reliable, hands-on and eager to learn
- You have a flexible attitude.
- You are not afraid of physical labour.
- You live in the region of Ghent or Antwerp.
Working for Denys means working for a large international company in a family atmosphere and with great colleagues. Are you hungry for exciting projects, international construction sites and do you like working with the newest and best materials? Then we are looking for you!
Working at Denys means:
- Excellent salary with extra benefits in the Joint Committee of the Construction Industry
- Training, development and growth opportunities
- 12 rest days per year
- If you have been working in the construction sector for 6 months, you automatically get hospitalisation insurance through the sector + advantageous affiliation for the whole family;
- Young Denys and other activities throughout the year for everyone