My client is a big international e-commerce company. Since they have been based in Belgium, the Belgian team is growing fast. In one year they have reached impressive numbers and the plan is to keep this positive business trend. In order to achieve this they want to extend the team with a project manager focusing on sustainability. Today sustainability is an important topic and my client wants to make sure all the business processes are as sustainable as possible. To make sure the company is evolving in the positive direction in terms of sustainability they are looking for a project manager to develop and implement new initiatives in this field.
Project Manager - Sustainability (F/M/X)
Your responsibilities are:
- Develop and implement sustainability initiatives
- Create and maintain dashboards, analyses, customer journeys and reports which support decision making
- monitor compliance and sustainability trends and industry insights
- collaborate with cross-functional teams
- communicate analyses and insights to all the stakeholders
Who are you?
- you have at least 2 years of experience in project management
- you have a master degree
- big interest in sustainability
- strong communication
- analytic mindset
What about the offer?
- you will receive a market conform salary with extra legal benefits
- you will work in an international environment
- you will receive training
- big carrier possibility
Page Personnel Belgium
Place du Champ de Mars 5