At Beaulieu International Group, we work with purpose and passion to build the future.
Our spirit of enterprise and ambition are the drivers of permanent added value for customers, employees, suppliers, shareholders and the society we work in.
Beauflor, part of the has a large range of products, with different plants national and international. As part of B.I.G. Route 2030 initiative, we are looking for a motivated & dynamic team member. The Product Sustainability Specialist will actively drive sustainability in the resilient vinyl rolls division in Europe.
Product Sustainability Specialist - Cushion Vinyl EU
Are you interested in sustainability? Are you eager to join us on our Route 2030 to net zero carbon? Are you triggered of our product portfolio and want to work with the best colleagues?
We are searching for a Product Sustainability Specialist!
Beauflor, part of the Beaulieu International Group, has a large range of products, with different plants national and international. As part of B.I.G. Route 2030 initiative, we are looking for a motivated & dynamic team member.The Product Sustainability Specialist will actively drive sustainability in the resilient vinyl rolls division in Europe.
Main responsibilities and key tasks
* Defines & assures implementation of sustainability action plans and follows up on progress on all sustainability projects within the Beauflor EU business
* Is the SPOC for all product sustainability questions for sales, product management and R&D
* Drives sustainable labels & certifications, both product specific as well as for the organization, such as LEED, BREEAM, Vinylplus.
* Responsible for EPD, LCA and FDES calculations for Beauflor EU products
* Collaborates to build roadmaps and set specific meaningful intermediate targets (pillars and key targets for “Route 2030”)
* Has a local view on regulations, methodologies, specific labels that are country specific within EU
* Follow-up & compliance with current & upcoming sustainability regulations
* Interacts with external organizations assessing Sustainability performances
* Participates to cross-divisional Center of Excellence working groups in alignment with division priorities
* Participates to Sustainability discussions within sector organizations as needed
* Actively scouts for relevant external partnerships for sustainable topics such as recycling, end-of-life product disposal, post-consumer waste, …
* Reports quarterly progress to Shared services & corporate sustainability
* Eye for detail
Focused on clear goals and timing
Driven to perform, eager to learn
Working in a structured and secure way, can build a structure
Know how to get the message out and can stimulate and convince
Likes to work with different stakeholders (internal and external)
- GSM & smartphone
- Individuele hospitalisatieverzekering
A varied job in a modern and high-tech environment
Job and career security in a financial stable company
Extensive training and opportunities for further development
Competitive salary with all the fringe benefits (meal vouchers, insurances,)
The best working atmosphere with the best colleagues
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.