12 van 18Volgende
Global leader in _____ solutions. Multinational company with focus on employment growth and working processes. Our customer is a leading European company that produces customer specific products with the emphasis on advanced design and local service close to customer.
PROCUREMENT MANAGER - EUROPE
Extensive travel is not required. Periodical visits to sites are welcome.
Common duties and responsibilities:
- Strategic sourcing of HDPE virgin, spot buying/offgrade and regrind for all sites in Europe - improve overall competitiveness of sites by :
- increasing consumption of spot purchases, offgrade and regrind of all resins
- improving contract purchases of HDPE across all sites
- broaden and maintain network of regrind sources
- take full responsibility for the entire procurement of all sites.
- Set up smooth procurement process realise continuous improvement including all non-resin items.
- ensure that the purchases are checked and aligned with the financial standards
- mitigate risks (by taking calculated risks) and ensure that buying activities do not disrupt production
- Commodity based strategy that would require comprehensive market awareness and the ability to react accordingly.
- Key stakeholder engagement that has the ability to drive change in rationalising specifications and product mix.
- Has the Technical ability to understand the implication on how different grades of polymers will react with tooling.
- Supports the plants on continuous improvements on Working Capital.
- Undertakes rigorous business requirements analysis and aligns category strategies.
- Develops and documents implementation plans that include comprehensive business requirements analysis and quantified cost reduction/improvement targets.
- Develops and implements rigorous contracts for all critical, strategic and preferred suppliers within the Division, incorporating service level and continuous improvement targets. S/He will have the ability to know when to implement a contract and when to buy on the spot market.
- Conducts supplier segmentation and develops, maintains and communicates preferred supplier listing with an approved product/service list for their category.
- Implements appropriate supplier management plans and manages supplier reviews for strategic / critical and preferred suppliers.
- Supports the business team by providing strategic direction and information on categories covering:
- Supply market dynamics
- Supply chain cost drivers
- Total cost models
- Commercial and contractual models
- Performance metrics / service levels
- Conducts procurement activity in accordance with stated ethics, CSR and other procurement and legal policies.
- Uses eSourcing to conduct supply market research, competitive bidding analysis, evaluation etc. as required
- Other duties as directed by the OPS Director from time to time.
- Develops and maintains own Personal Development Plan.
- Uses appropriate behaviours and attributes to support team building and collaboration with plant level.
- Ensure good and effective communication to all sites, good contact with internal stakeholders
- Understanding of relevant industry –- market, competitors, large customer opportunities
- Sharp negotiator, strong communication skills
- Commercial and result driven
- Persuasive and immune to stress
- Insight in figures
- Strong analytics
- Proactive and creative
- Strong ownership
- Competitive financial compensation
- Periodical, actualising trainings and development in sales
- Orientation on individual talent and its development
- Working for a “working processes” and profitable company in a long-term growth mode
- A stable position in a financially healthy company with ambition for further international expansion
- Opportunity to show unique, individual potential
- Extra-legal benefits and a company vehicle for private use/car allowance
The sooner, the better, based on the selected candidate capacity
Anderen bekeken ook
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
Nog 4 dagen om te solliciteren
- Functietype: Aankoop manager
- Sector: Industrie en Machinebouw
- Alle vacatures bij Headscout
- Onbepaalde duur