Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.
Offshore Service Technician
The Vestas Offshore Service department is responsible for service and maintenance of the wind turbines in multiple windfarms in the North Sea within the Netherlands and Belgium. The department has an open and informal culture, where teamwork and good communication is the key to our success. You will have the opportunity to work in an exciting industry and in a team of highly motivated employees.
- Carry out maintenance on electrical, hydraulic and mechanical systems as directed by Supervisor
- Maintaining and upgrading installation activities
- Carrying out a diversity of check-ups, repairs and replacement activities of turbine components
- Responsible for a frictionless operation of our turbines and use of our systems like Condition Monitoring / Remote Control
- Contribute to a safe working environment in general
- Registration of time and material consumption and creating follow-up orders
- Compliance to Vestas's and client's procedures, processes, policies and instructions
- Completed electrical or mechanical degree from a technical school/college/university
- Fluent English knowledge, Dutch is an added value
- Ideally 2 years of experience in electrical and mechanical field
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Driving license category B
- Great problem-solving skills
- Team-oriented person attitude
- Organised and enthusiastic
- Comfortable working offshore and at heights, coping with the respective issues this will bring
- You recognize your own limitations and willing to seek help when needed
Applications are handled on an ongoing basis. Please apply online with your letter of motivation and CV.
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 03/09/2022
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.