- BRP Bombardier Recreational Products
- Onbepaalde duur, Voltijds
LIFE AT BRP
We create innovative ways to move – on snow, water, asphalt. In the air, on the ground and everywhere in between.
Built on a 75-year tradition of ingenuity and intensive customer focus, BRP is headquartered in the Canadian town of Valcourt, Quebec and operates manufacturing facilities in Canada, the United States, Mexico, Finland, and Austria. We have a total workforce of more than 12,600 driven, resourceful people.
Our portfolio of industry-leading and distinctive products includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-Doo watercraft, Can-Am on- and off-road vehicles, Alumacraft, Manitou, Quintrex, Stacer and Savage boats, Evinrude and Rotax marine propulsion systems as well as Rotax engines for karts, motorcycles and recreational aircraft. We support our lines of product with a dedicated parts, accessories and clothing business to fully enhance your riding experience.
Because it’s not about the destination. It’s about the journey. Yours.
We are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve within an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
- LinkedIn @BRP
- YouTube @Communications BRP
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
- Be a part of a fast paced and challenging environment.
- Work with a team of dedicated and passionate people.
- Join the company which offers an outstanding environment that gives play to your drive for innovation and self-initiative every day.
As part of the Logistics Department, you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring the transportation set-up of BRP: inbound container planning, processing and admin.
- Timely checking and coding of inbound invoices.
- General administration of the official document flows (COC, DOC, Electronic COC …).
- Warehouse stock count administration and reporting.
- Performing environmental declarations (tires, packaging material).
- Reporting on operational KPI’s.
- Coordination of shipments of finished products and PA&A with selected transporters for distribution in our different delivery markets.
- Communicating and coordinating relevant information between sales administration, the warehouse and other departments (internal and external).
- Participating in different projects related to logistics, transportation, distribution and packaging.
- Assisting your logistical team colleagues and providing backup when needed
This position is based in Ghent, Belgium.
This position is eligible to the BRP Employee Referral Program.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Fluent in Dutch, with a good knowledge of English
- Bachelor degree, preferably with some years of experience in logistics
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- Good knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge of customs processes is an asset
- Knowledge of ADR/Hazmat legislation is an asset
- Well organized
- Good analytical skills
- Precise and accurate
- Works well under pressure
- Strong communication skills
- Not afraid to take initiative
- Service minded and result oriented
- Team player
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
- Academische Bachelor
- Minstens 2 jaar ervaring
- Nederlands, Engels, Frans
- Onbepaalde duur
- 13 maart
Ontvang per mail jobs op maat
Ontvang nieuwe 'Logistiek management' jobs in Gent meteen in je mailbox.