- RIC BV
- Onbepaalde duur, Voltijds
In the context of our continued growth we are looking for a:
TECHNICAL EXPERT AND PROBLEM SOLVER
- You are the key person regarding the engineering and maintenance of general and chromatographic equipment in the laboratory.
- General equipment includes, amongst others, laboratory water and gas supplies, temperature monitoring systems, fume hoods, laminar flow cabinets, centrifuges, balances, and various high end analytical equipment (plate readers, capillary electrophoresis, ...).
- Chromatographic systems include GC and LC systems from different suppliers and with different configurations.
- You organise the planned maintenance exercises on these instruments in the laboratory and are responsible for ensuring that all documentation related to the maintenance of these instruments is kept up to date.
- You organise the availability of supplies, consumables and chemicals for the maintenance of the equipment.
- You plan and manage the interventions required by the suppliers; you follow up on the execution and control the documentation provided by the supplier.
- You are or become the technical expert related to maintenance of diverse laboratory instruments and you master several types of chromatography systems.
- You assist laboratory personnel with problem solving in case of technical breakdown and complex technical issues on the instruments.
- You assist the team during the selection and installation of new equipment.
- You provide technical training to new users.
- You coordinate and execute documentation, logbooks, certifications.
- You take control of the stock and spare parts management and optimise the cost control related to equipment maintenance.
- You are a tech geek and have a passion to understand how instruments work!
- You are eager to learn and have an eye for efficient organisation of the work floor and your priority is to reduce downtime due to technical issues.
- You are strict regarding the application of safety and hygiene in the laboratory.
- You are a team player and are eager to improve the technical performance and technical mastering of the instruments.
- You have an eye for detail and work accurately and precise.
- You hold a Master or Bachelor degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry or Biotechnology.
- You have a few years hands-on experience especially in the field of chromatography.
- You have an excellent affinity with chromatographic software applications and strive to develop electronic tools and platforms to organise your work.
- You master English
- You will be part of a privately-owned and ambitious laboratory organization which is at the forefront of scientific evolutions.
- You will join a dynamic and expanding team in an international environment.
- You will receive an attractive salary in line with your responsibilities and experience.
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
- Professionele Bachelor (Hoger Onderwijs Korte Type)
- Nederlands, Engels
- Onbepaalde duur
- GSM & smartphone
- Internetvergoeding / Abonnement
- Individuele hospitalisatieverzekering
- Forfaitaire Kosten
- Aanvullend kinderbijslag
- Extra-legale vakantiedagen
- 8 januari
Ontvang per mail jobs op maat
Ontvang nieuwe 'Maintenance manager, Technisch consultancy, Labo' jobs in Kortrijk meteen in je mailbox.