IT Business Analyst - SAP SD/MM - Retail
- Onbepaalde duur, Voltijds
IT Business Analyst - SAP SD/MM - Retail
Requirements Gathering and Analysis
- Gather functional and non-functional business requirements related to promotions and pricing for different businesses and channels.
- Gather information of existing business and technical process flows. These flows are technically distributed over multiple systems and owned by multiple actors throughout the Carrefour organization.
- Identify & propose business improvements.
- Gather system and reporting specifications.
- Technical analysis of requirements over the different technical components of the promotion value chain. -> SAP, Tibco, Maxxing.
- Gap analysis.
- Transform the analysis into written detailed specifications, including technical specifications that will be the basis for a ‘first time right’ implementation.
- Assist in writing test cases.
- Ensure correct and complete documentation of requests and analysis.
- Federate the organization about the choices made.
- Ensure business support for the choices made.
- Be aware that “retail is detail”.
- Collaborate closely with the Project Team. (Project Manager(s), Architects, Business Analyst … .)
- Ensure timely delivery of products (data, documents, test data, test cases…) required for successful project delivery (in budget, on time).
- Challenge the estimations (time and budget) handed in by the implementation partners.
- Project planning and execution: participate in project management process, including participation in project meetings. May need to document issues, action items, user requirements, or deliverables from project meetings.
- Perform a variety of project related activities, including analysis or preparation of documentation and presentations.
- Accomplishes all work within established methodologies and standards.
- Ensure the high availability of the systems of the promotion value chain.
- Collaborate closely with the support teams.
- Business User/Owner Application Support: provide the basic analysis enabling 2nd and 3rd tier application support for assigned applications.
- Monitor production data integration processes, ensuring the required availability.
- Assist in resolving technical and functional issues according to defined prioritization/severity scheme.
- Ensure and improve the stability of the applications, leading and following up relevant actions towards stability improvements, including regular interactions with the technical teams (infrastructure, architecture, security), problem management follow up, root cause analysis.
- Flexibility in working hours during implementations is required.
On all subjects above, collaborate with internal and external partners.
- You hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in business management, economics or applied science, with option IT.
- You have experience in SAP MM/SD or another pricing/promo application.
- IS-Retail experience, and experience with at least 1 SAP implementation / support role.
- Knowledge of Tibco is a plus.
- You are goal oriented, set high personal standards of performance, seek out new challenges and initiate activities.
- You are a team player, involve others, share knowledge and seek opportunities for cross functional working and collaboration.
- You understand potential impacts on cross functional processes.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch or in English and French.
- You have a strong interest in retail distribution. Experience in this industry is a plus.
- You combine an analytical mind with strong communication and leadership skills.
- You are eager to learn and you have an appetite for innovative technologies and changing trends in the retail market.
- You are familiar with Confluence, Google Drive, Sheets, Docs and Slides.
- A permanent (and key) position in our internal IT department.
- An attractive salary, company car and fuel card.
- A pension plan, meal vouchers, exclusive discounts in our stores, bonus plan and net remuneration, laptop, smartphone and 26 holidays per year.
- Permanent trainings, the possibility to grow, internal career opportunities.
- An accessible head office (1140 Evere / Brussels) without parking problems.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home, for a better work / life balance.
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
- Academische Bachelor
- Minstens 5 jaar ervaring
- Nederlands, Engels, Frans
- Onbepaalde duur
- GSM & smartphone
- Forfaitaire Kosten
- 23 augustus
Ontvang per mail jobs op maat
Ontvang nieuwe 'Analyse' jobs in Brussel meteen in je mailbox.