28 van 32Volgende
For a client in Gent we are looking for an Inventory Controller.
As Inventory Controller, your main responsibilities are concentrated around the following areas:
- Analysing of and reporting on the actual stock levels, highlighting bottlenecks or areas of concern (out of stocks)
- Follow up of discontinued stock and clearance thereof
- Forecasting of stock evolution based on the supply planning and promotional activities
- Proposing strategies to keep stock tight, but in the meantime sufficiently high to ensure service delivery to our stores and direct sales channels (eCommerce, Full Service)
- Coordinating closely with Supply Planning and Forecasting functions in both Gent (Belgium) and Bracknell (UK)
- Proposing process improvements in order to achieve optimal stock levels for our business
- Supporting the cycle counting process and therefore safeguarding the quality of our inventory
- You have a bachelor degree and/or can fall back on relevant inventory management experience, preferably in a complex environment (high volatility in work volume, last minute changes, priority management, constraint management)
- Affinitity with finance, supply planning and warehouse activities
- You communicate fluently in Dutch and English (both orally and in writing). At least a decent professional basis of French is desirable. Spanish and/or German is a plus.
- You are positively motivated by a continuously changing and challenging environment
- You have experience in the ways of operating through a WMS system (interfacing with AX, our ERP system)
- You are assertive and demonstrate a professional behavior
- You can cope with stress and show the required flexibility. You are able however to challenge the business whenever this makes sense.
- You are a team player and have a positive attitude
- You feel comfortable in taking decisions
- You are organised and are able to plan, including determining priorities
- You have a pro-active mindset and are not afraid to launch initiatives
- You look for process improvements and are able to present these in a structured way
- Experience in Retail is definitely a plus
- Very few travelling
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.
Anderen bekeken ook
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
Nog 14 dagen om te solliciteren
- Functietype: Controlling
- Sector: Chemie en Pharmacie
- Gent (standplaats)
- Alle vacatures via USG Professionals HR
- Professionele Bachelor (Hoger Onderwijs Korte Type)
- Minstens 2 jaar ervaring
- Nederlands, Engels
- Onbepaalde duur