- Page Personnel
- Onbepaalde duur, Voltijds
- International company with a premium brand
- Number one major appliance manufacturer in the world
- Dynamic and familiair company culture
- Open for your ideas
In this role, you will interact with colleagues in finance, sales and order desk to support and maintain focus on accuracy,
and profitability. You will have diverse responsibilities among the following:
- Accurately process and monitor all customer investment contracts into SAP
- Update monthly the customer investment report and reporting databases
- Act as a first point of contact to sales for customer investment contracts
- Support the pricing team with updates of price conditions in SAP
- Support the credit and collection team in collecting outstanding customer payments
- Support the accounting team
- Academic background in Business, Finance or Economics or equivalent by experience
- Strong sense of responsibility and autonomy
- Cross functional team player
- Flexible and comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Hands on mentality, customer oriented and high level of integrity
- Eagerness to learn and develop his/her own capabilities beyond the job scope
- SAP & BI knowledge is a plus
- Experience in consumer goods industry is a plus
- Fluent in English; French and Dutch are a plus
- Our client offers a multifaceted function in an international organization.
- Informal working atmosphere, dynamic corporate culture and an environment that lets you grow and develop.
- In this ambitious role you can develop yourself and are rewarded with a very attractive remuneration package.
- you will become part of a professional finance team
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
- Academische Bachelor
- Onbepaalde duur
- 14 juli
Ontvang per mail jobs op maat
Ontvang nieuwe 'Accounting' jobs in Vlaams-Brabant meteen in je mailbox.