7 van 12Volgende
APCOA Parking Group, with headquarters in Germany, was founded more than 45 years ago and employs 5000 people. As Europe’s leading car park operator they manage approximately 1.4 million individual parking spaces over 9000 locations in 13 European countries. Their innovative services enable a more convenient mobility experience, but also actively contribute to a cleaner environment by decreasing the volume of traffic searching for parking spaces resulting in less emission.
Their Belgian division is based in Wilrijk (Antwerp) and is looking for a new Finance Manager.
- As a key member of the management team in Belgium, you are responsible for the Belgian finance department.
- You provide dynamic and inspriational leadership in Accounting and Financial Management by managing and coaching a team of 4 accounting and finance experts.
- You make sure they team up, you generate ownership and you manage the day-to-day accounting activities from A to Z for the Belgian division.
- You contribute to the company’s overall results by closely collaborating with all key stakeholders of each department and adopting a strategic/commercial attitude.
- You give confidence to all levels of the company that financial work is completed with proactiveness, accuracy, quality and in a timely fashion.
- You are responsible for drawing up the monthly, quarterly and annual reports, VAT and tax declarations. You ensure full compliance with current and future legislation and Group reporting requirements.
- You analyze and optimize the financial policies in Belgium and you direct and coordinate the budget and forecast process together with the Managing Director. You are responsible for improving financial reporting systems and procedures and you initiate corrective actions.
- You manage the preparation of financial outlooks and financial forecasts and provide the headquarters with ad hoc analyses.
- You coordinate and complete the annual audits and are responsible for the follow-up of lease contracts.
- You report to the Managing Director Belgium and the Group CFO based in Germany.
- You have around 10 years’ experience in accounting, ideally operating in a local business services environment. Experience in a group company in an international business context is an asset.
- You have strong knowledge of Belgian accounting principles and current accounting concepts. Experience with IFRS and Navision is an asset.
- You have a proactive, structured and solution-oriented approach and you have sound organisation skills.
- You are driven by results, you have a flexible approach and a commercial attitude.
- You like challenges and are used to changes in business environment and new tasks.
- You are able to inspire others and to ensure a good team spirit. You value respect, integrity and knowledge sharing.
- You are an excellent communicator in Dutch, English and ideally French. You are able to develop solid working relationships at different levels in the organisation.
- The opportunity to grow and evolve in a dynamic and changing international organisation.
- Right hand of the Belgian MD, a challenging role with great responsibilities and opportunities, short reporting lines and autonomy in your work.
- Cooperation and the full support of a management team that encourages growth and development of its employees.
Please click the Apply button to send your CV (Ref. BE-05017). For additional information please contact Annemieke Coveliers at 03 281 15 50. This recruitment is exclusively performed by Mercuri Urval.
Anderen bekeken ook
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
Nog 17 dagen om te solliciteren
- Functietype: Financieel management
- Sector: Bouw, Bouwmaterialen en Immobiliën
- Wilrijk (standplaats)
- Alle vacatures via Mercuri Urval
- Professionele Bachelor (Hoger Onderwijs Korte Type)
- Minstens 5 jaar ervaring
- Nederlands, Engels
- Onbepaalde duur