Our client is based in Overijse.
English-speaking position as a coordinator
As an immigration coordinator you will fulfill the following tasks:
- Prepare immigration forms and applications packages.
- Maintaining familiarity with all different kinds of laws.
- File documents at local courts.
- Prepare various forms, including work permit applications, visa renewals and change of address forms.
- Read and analyse legal articles, as they change every few weeks.
Who are we looking for as an immigration coordinator?
- You're trilingual: Dutch, English and French.
- You have experience or a background in immigration/law.
- You're used to working with ministries.
- You're patient, detail-oriented, stress-resistant, client-oriented.
- You have great communication skills, you're team-oriented but are also able to work in full autonomy.
What we can offer you as an immigration coordinator:
- An international work environment.
- The choice between a 4/5 or full position.
- A training phase of 6 months at the office.
- A salary based on your profile and competences.
- Meal vouchers, insurances (health & group).
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.