Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.
- Organize & plan daily operations at the offshore wind Farm
- Create daily transfer plan and take the lead in solving quality and technical issues
- Morning Brief and Toolbox talks
- Coordination of sub-contractors on a daily basis
- Creation of work orders, approval of hours or monitoring of PPI's and daily cooperation with on-site warehousing
- Organize shift rotations and shift change/crew change
- SOV/CTV daily plans and locations
- Technical & Leadership Education/ Degree (e.g. Bachelor Degree or similar)
- IT skills - Word, Excel, Outlook & data processing and PowerPoint
- Full and clean driving license
- Supervisory and leadership experience (min. 3 years)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (English)
- Offshore experience
- Experienced in using ERP system (SAP)
- Ability to execute plans and delegate tasks effectively to technicians in a professional manner
- Technical expertise on turbine platform
- Ability to select correct documentation for turbine tasks (WTSR/HV Rules)
- Able to lead from the front and to be a role model towards Safety
- Knowledge of how to manage general safety and safety awareness
- Ability to influence and lead others in a positive manner
- Team player & open to work with international teams
Work Schedule: 14-day rotation from Oostende
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 22/08/2022
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.