7 van 10Volgende
Our partner is a key leader in the FMCG sector
Demand Planner - English speaking company
In this role you will:
- Prepare and lead S&OP meetings. Interact with sales, marketing and customer service to understand demand forecast drivers and coordinate cross-functional activities to reconcile variances.
- Manage and maintain forecast models for a certain group of brands incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from sales, marketing and finance.
- Manage all NPD/EPD launches into the business with the support of Marketing, Sales and Supply teams including contingency planning and preventing issues in advance
- Facilitate and coordinate activities between factories and commercial on a day-to-day basis or for specific issue to meet demand forecast and customer expectations.
- Communicate and manage delivery plans with Sales and Customer Service to address gaps between demand and supply
- Monitor factories production plans and manage inventory levels to optimize investment and minimize obsoletes/slow moving
- Represent Supply Chain on regional and global project teams
- Control portfolio complexity to ensure healthy level of skus
- Identify and implement supply chain processes enhancement/efficiency opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Experience of statistical/data analysis/forecasting techniques
- Ability to handle competing priorities and tasks, remain organized and meet deadlines
- Ability to define problem, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Excellent project management skills and ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Strong analytical, organizational, decision making and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and influence effectively across multiple departments and levels, and to work effectively as part of a team or on own initiative
- Min. 2 years of experience preferably in an FMCG environment
- Knowledge of SAP/APO or other software related to demand planning
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- The business language is English; therefore, fluency in this language is essential.
Competitive salary package
+32 2 627 55 87
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Anderen bekeken ook
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
Nog 10 dagen om te solliciteren
- Functietype: Planning, stock & inventory
- Sector: Distributie en Retail
- Alle vacatures via Page Personnel Bank Antwerp
- Master (Licentiaat; Universiteit of Hoger Onderwijs Lange Type)