24 van 35Volgende
IN A NUTSHELL:
As Country Controller you are accountable for the review and accuracy of the accounting of the companies in accordance with local GAAP, responsible to maintain a set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the company's reported financial results. Keep updated on local legislation and assures statutory and other local filings are done accurately and timely.
Person of contact for local authorities and local KPMG and E&Y.
Country Controller Spain & France
- ACCOUNTING: Support on queries POS, bank statements; Sign off on weekly vendor payments and follow up local allowances; Organize AP invoices and Expense notes authorization is accurate; Maintain the Cash Register; Follow up on Free text invoices, waiting accounts, Write-Off’s, Scrap, Rent, Bank guarantees, Security Deposits, contact to 3th party; Invoices to receive; All VAT transactions, VAT declaration, Intrastat, IC listings, reconciliation payroll accounts; Calculation store bonus, MIP bonus; All P&L accounts; Maintain an orderly accounting filing system and system of controls.
- REPORTING: Providing timely and complete financial reporting and analysis; Provide financial analysis by using key operating metric and relevant KPI's to explain business trends and variances; Support go-to-market initiatives at each business level by providing analysis of relevant KPI's in those areas; Manage the production of annual plans and monthly forecasting; Develop financial analysis as new and existing store payback modelling, ROI, product pricing, POS Sales and margin contribution and other.
- COMPLIANCE: Provide information to KPMG for the annual audit and other assignments; Responsible for preparing the corporate annual report an annual accounts; Prepare file for E&Y for the income tax declarations and file all other local tax requirements; Person of contact for local authorities, KPMG and E&Y; Research technical accounting issues for compliance; Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements;
- University or Accounting degree with minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role or as an auditor + good language skills in French, English and Spanish.
- Accounting qualifications; social legislation.
- Retail experience would be an advantage.
- Team player, organisational skills, commercial focus.
- International role Ghent based, opportunity to not only use your financial expertise but also your language skills.
- Being part of a professional environment and dynamic team.
- Competitive salary package with a company car on top.
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.
Anderen bekeken ook
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
Nog 9 dagen om te solliciteren
- Functietype: Controlling
- Sector: Distributie en Retail
- Gent (standplaats)
- Alle vacatures via Harvey Nash Gent
- Engels, Frans, Spaans
- Onbepaalde duur
- GSM & smartphone