17 van 38Volgende
The Otary group gathers eight Belgian offshore wind players who share their experience and knowhow in offshore wind energy. Otary is a Belgian knowledge centre for offshore wind energy that develops, finances, constructs and operates offshore wind parks in the Belgian North Sea. Otary is currently operating the Rentel wind farm and constructing the SeaMade wind farm jointly representing a total capacity of approximately 800 MW.
To strengthen our team in Ostend we are looking for a (m/f):
Control room & offshore engineer
Together with your colleagues, all maintenance activities will be prepared and planned while maximizing the availability of the wind turbines. You ensure execution of repair/maintenance work within the defined timeframe and budget. Periodically you will be on-call for operational communication outside of normal office hours and remote assistance in case of operational issues in the windfarm.
You provide troubleshooting support offshore and are responsible to perform regular (visual) inspections on the offshore substation. In addition, onshore and offshore quality control of service providers and review of the execution of the works is part of your responsibilities. In case of equipment failure or unexpected downtime, you support the root cause analysis and swift resolution of the problem. You keep O&M procedures up to date (in accordance with applicable quality & HSE) and provide/check all permit to work. You report directly to the O&M manager.
- You have a technical background (bachelor’s degree) or equivalent with experience of working in an industrial setting, ideally with a high voltage systems focus
- You have at least 8 years of relevant experience
- You are willing to work in a stand-by guard system (including weekend work) and to work offshore (vessel transportation, boat landing, platform climbing, …)
- You are organized and have excellent communication skills
- You have a strong safety awareness and are a role-model towards third parties
- You are stress-resilient and able to cope efficiently with emergency situations
- You are perfectly bilingual Dutch-English
- Knowledge of SCADA IT Systems are an added value
- You show interest in the offshore wind energy sector and its technical specifications
- Previous experience in a control room environment, knowledge of permit to work systems or offshore wind servicing experience would be beneficial
- A challenging & dynamic working environment in the Offshore wind energy business with a daily fresh breath of sea breeze
- A motivating salary package in line with your experience and responsibilities
- Use of business laptop and mobile phone
- A group & hospitalization insurance package
- All required GWO training
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.
Anderen bekeken ook
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
Nog 15 dagen om te solliciteren
- Functietype: Onderhoudstechnicus
- Sector: Energie, Milieu en veiligheid
- Oostende (standplaats)
- Alle vacatures bij Otary
- Professionele Bachelor (Hoger Onderwijs Korte Type)
- Minstens 5 jaar ervaring
- Nederlands, Engels
- Onbepaalde duur