Our partner is looking for an Cell-based Assay Scientist to join its team. This international company is well-known for its pharmaceuticals.
Cell-based Assay Scientist
Our client is looking for a skilled and self-motivated lab-based scientist to contribute to the development of cell-based immunogenicity assays. The successful candidate will have a strong scientific background, good written and verbal communication skills and be able to multi-task effectively and adapt to meet the demands of a high-performing, fast-paced team environment.
Here are your main tasks :
- You are 70% in the lab
- You are focusing on cell culture/work – maintaining cells/some virus (not infectious) and biological safety
- Primate/human cells from blood
- Good with cells culture -involved with PCR activities
- You speak French and/or English
- You have an experience with recombinant and primary cell culture
- Experience with cell-based immunoassays
- Ability to generate, analyze and present data sets
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a laboratory environment to project timelines
- You are dynamic and proactive
Jefferson Wells offers you a permanent contract as consultant with an attractive salary package and will give you access to trainings in technical matters and soft skills. We will be your career partner for each step along the way.
You’re interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply.
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.